Chapter 29

Boss walked with Error through the halls, holding onto me. I was half asleep, the stress pulling me down to drowsiness. We soon get to the kitchen, Error walking to Ink and blue in the living room. Horror was making tea.. Boss sat down letting me lay my head on his shoulder. Error walks back with Ink and blue, smirking. Boss glanced at them, huffing at the positivity coming from ink and blue.

“We are here to talk about a truce, Nightmare. Of course, you might have heard about it…” Ink spoke, sitting across the table. “Yes, I was told about said truce.” Boss spoke, ever so slightly rubbing my back. Ink glared at me in disgust. Nightmare glared at ink.

“Why do you want a truce, Ink? Why now after all you did…” Ink looked back at boss, sitting up straight. “Ask yourself… What can two powerful people do together.. The two of us can help the multiverse. Help keep it in order. And if you say no to this invite we have stronger in line..” “It's just about the ‘Protection’ of the multiverse..”

Nightmare looked at horror, “Do you want some tea while we discuss this?” He looked back at ink and blue. “Tea would be great!” Blue exclaimed, ink sighed and nodded. Horror came by with some tea cups and the tea. He placed the cups down, pouring the tea. Blue smiled and ink glared at me once again. Boss lifted my head. I was still a bit drowsy but I focused on him. “Mm..?” He smiled softly “Are you feeling okay dear? Hungry?” He whispered.

Ink spoke up, “So. Are you willing to do the truce?” He finally sipped the tea, boss kept a poker face. “I'm willing… but what's in it for me hm?”

Blue spoke after sipping his tea, “Anything you want, Nightmare! Back to how you were before, with your brother, safe! You would get anything and all we need is you to help out with this multiverse..” Ink finishes his tea, “Just don't take killer or anyone else.. We need someone powerful to help.” Boss shot a look at Ink. “As your partner said, Ink. I can have anything if I agree, which means I can bring people I trust or love. So, no… I don't think I'll be joining in on this ‘truce.’ Now… finish your tea and leave, we don't waste food or drinks here.” Boss wrapped his arms around my waist. Blue finishes the tea, standing up. Ink sighed and stood up.  “Have fun, ink.. Dream won't miss you.” Boss mumbled, walking out the room…

____________________________

Good parts are coming soon dont worry, Maybe it’ll be in the next part~! ;)
I might or might not be joining… thats not important though.. I hope you enjoyed  :D

                                                                -That one snowy trans author♡♡♡♡♡

Sadly this is the end of this story... I hope you guys enjoyed this story.