chapter 19: my room....

((Woah a 3 hour time skip I see? Yeah... That's correct, it's a small time skip because I have no more ideas✨     anywho enjoy the next chapters, things are going to get good~ 😏😏/j/p))

I was in my room... Asleep. Boss was away, and dust was guarding my door.

I mean I would have survived on my own but I do like the extra help sometimes.

_________________________________________

I wake up to a loud sound... Boss opened the door. Dust... Was standing away from the door, looking down.

"How's my queen? " I hear boss say. I looked at dust the whole time. "I.... Was asleep... " I mumbled. Boss picked me up, his hands at my upper thighs.

"Mmm... " I stared at him. Boss saw me looking away. He dimmed his eyes.... Attacking my neck. I let out a surprised moan, slightly gripping onto his shoulder.

His hands rubbed against my thighs, slowly moving to my ass....

Boss has told me to not try to move away.... So I just stayed calm. His hand rubbed my tail bone, that was still somewhat covered. I knew what he was trying to do... So i spoke up.. "W-we shouldn't do this right now.... "

Boss growled, "awwe.... I just wanted to have a little fun... "

I try to get out of his reach. Dust walked in, he had a worried look. "Nightmare.... Cross needs you.... " he lied. Boss let out a loud, scary growl. He looked at dust. "Tell him later. " his voice made me shiver.

Boss's hand moved to my hip, his left hand stayed near my ass to keep me up. His right hand pressed against my hip, his grip strong. It made me moan. "D.. Don't do that... " I mumbled.

Boss looked at me, his eyes showed some sort of neediness. His hand rubbed my hip, it... Made me whimper...

..

..

..

Dust cleared his "throat"..... "killer... A-are you hungry, I can make dinner... Or you can help." I nodded slightly. Boss growled once more. "Killer you aren't going anywhere.... "

..

"I need to cook...." I mumbled.

_________________________________________

Hello- sorry for not posting- just didn't have any sort of motivations 🕺💃🕺💃

Anyways, I was thinking... Should I make a stripper au? You know, killermare- that would be interesting