Chapter 24

Few hours later, it was dinner time.  Me and Dust were cooking together. Dust seemed to make a few excuses to touch me. Normally on my back or around my waist. He walked up behind me and grabbed onto my waist, getting some spices. After that, while reaching for  something he put his hand on my lower back, a few times his pinky finger touching the rim of my shorts, slightly pulling the cloth off my spine. He would try to plant kisses on my neck, cheek, or shoulder. Someone would walk by before he could.. Boss every once in a while would walk behind me and wrap his arms around me whispering sweet nothings, he does it to boost my confidence. Dust would glare at him when he does this, almost doing something to mess up his side of the dish.

After a bit, Nightmare would leave and come back five to fifteen minutes later. Dust would try to  shoot his shot but someone would be around before he could. Once we were done Dust roughly slapped my ass, feeling the sting made me feel bad about myself, Nightmare came in when he saw what Dust did. He made me turn to him, his hands trailing behind me. His hands slowly trailed his hands down to my ass, gently massaging the stinging feeling.  Nightmare seemed calm but his tendrils were sharp. Nightmare whispered praises, telling me I'm okay and that it wasn’t my fault.

He smiled softly at me, all he was doing made me feel better. He gently kissed my head, later letting me lean my head against the crook of his neck. He kept massaging the “skin”, everyone finally coming in for dinner. Every once in a while he gently grabs onto the light skin. Once the stinging stopped he lifted me up and walked me to a stool, gently setting me down. Dust started to serve everyone their wanted and normal amount, Horror wanting the most. Boss started to talk to me, asking me questions, and calling me nicknames. Horror, Cross, and Fell all had a conversation about their au and how Cross was Auless. They all laughed while teasing the oreo. (I forgot the word for him so work with me here--) Dust stared at me, jealousy filling his eyes. Boss felt the feeling so he leaned down and kissed me. Slowly licking my teeth for an entrance. I obliged, opening my mouth slightly, enough for him to explore my mouth. Dust, clearly angry, stood up. Boss explored the darkness in my mouth, only moving away to take a small breather.

Dust growled in response, “Pfffft, Killer, Boss, Go get a room! Mweheheheh!” Cross laughed. Boss, clearly winning the small disagreement with Dust’s actions, pulled me onto his lap. He didn’t finish his food sadly, but he let me finish my food. He gently kissed my neck, leaving small marks around the back of my neck. I continued to eat, blush flooding my face.

_________________________________________

Who missed me :)? I bet a few of you did. I was so busy with school that I forgot about this, and I greatly apologize! I hope you guys can forgive me! I’ll have a random posting schedule so don't expect me to post every 2-3 days. I’ll try to post when I can. I’ll also be using all my school day, or what I can do during my school day to write at least one chapter. I’ll also be revising a lot of my work meaning there will be grammar changes, more or less added/ taken away from a few chapters. I’ll also add some warnings just in case people are sensitive about a lot of the stuff in this book. If there is no warnings the whole chapter is safe   :)

I missed you all, there will be more chapters to come!

-That one trans snowy author