chapter 2: glasses

After about an hour boss was already half way done with his paper work. I was quite the whole time, not really much if a surprise, I was the quite one of the group.

I was on the last few pages of the book when boss turned around and looked at me, "killer... Go get me some water" His cold voice sent chills down my spine.

I looked through his glasses, they fogged up with each breath. "Okay sir. " I say, getting up. Boss already turned back around.

I placed the book down, walking out of the library.

The hall was cold, I liked it.

I was walking to the kitchen to see horror biting an arm, I ignore it, entering the kitchen.

Walking to the cabinet I heard some crunching sounds.

I opened the cabinet, and grabbed a clear glass. I walked to the sink, turning on the water. The sound of the water hitting the metal sounded like the nice sound of rain on the castle walls. I smiled at the thought, filling the cup up with water.

_________________________________________

I turned off the water, walking back out of the kitchen, horror was asleep with a small bit of the bone still in his mouth. I sighed, wondering back to the library. The windows were dark, only letting a bit of light into the corridors as I walked to the library.

I knocked on the door, "I have your water boss... " he let out an upset groan opening the door.

He glared at me with his cold eye, his glasses shimmered with the light behind him, "come in.. "