chapter 17: dusts warm hug.

Dust looked at boss slightly, now watching boss's hands. Boss just stared at me.. The silence was making me a bit nervous.

"Killer.. " dust finally spoke up, "want to go back... To my room." Boss glared at dust, "hmm.. "

I nod, "sure.. " boss growled at my response. Knowing that he wanted me to stay by him once more, I looked at him to see if he could move his arms away from me.

Sighing softly he let go of me. Dust slightly gripped my arm as i got up. I knew if I did anything wrong in front of boss he'd pull me back into his arms... And do something..

Dust and I walked out of my room.

After a bit I felt a sort of light pressure around me. "Did he hurt you... " Dust whispered to me, his voice sounding nervous. The pressure around me tightened. "No he didn't... "

The warmth made me lean against the touch. "That God... He didn't... " dust tightened his grip more, pulling me close to his chest.

I'd slightly lean my head down to his chest.......

I then started to feel some sort of breathing down on my neck.... I knew dust wasn't doing it because I can see his head...

Who else would it be....

_________________________________________

Heyyyy I guess I did an early upload... Maybe-

Yeah I know this is cringe I'm just tired loll

Oh yeah

Thank you to the two people that's practically stayed from the beginning.. I'm greatful that someone likes my story and content!

All my love goes to you!