chapter 28

Boss came back, dust following behind. Boss walked to me, whispering in my ear(?) “Follow me.” I nod slowly, following boss, dust followed behind me. Everyone stared and whispered. We walked into a room, Boss’s office. “So.. Dust told me he didn’t do it, killer you tell me he did…” He sat down on his chair, dust and I sat in front. I seemed scared as boss said my name.. “Killer, tell me again why you think it's Dust.” I stare a bit, spacing out. Boss cleared his throat, snapping me back.

Dust was focused on me so boss mouthed, “Just be honest, I'll help you calm down after..” I take a deep breath, “Okay.. So last night I felt a breath and a kiss.. I thought it was you but then realized you were asleep. The mysterious figure whispered to me, it sounded like dust. Soon that person left the room….” Dust seemed scared, realizing what I said, a small hint of regret followed. Boss noticed, “Dust.. If you keep up these actions I WILL kick you out of the team.”

“W-What no no no, Killer is lying, don’t believe him!” “No dust. You've been doing this since I started this relationship with killer.” Dust was scared.. “Leave my sight dust, if I get another complaint I'll kick you off the team.” He said.

Dust sighed and left, glaring at me. “My dear, come here” Boss spoke up. I stared at him, still nervous, I slowly stood up, shakily walking to him. He held onto my waist, “Are you okay my dear?.” He said, he looked so calm and nice.. “Do you want to go back to the room?” I nod slightly. Boss soon picked me up, walking out of his office.

------

We lay in bed, my nerves soon leaving me.. Boss whispered sweet nothings, holding me into a small hug like cuddle. I lean my head on his chest. Everything seemed to go dark around us… The same feeling i had when Horror fucked up the Ac. A comfortable feeling, something I want forever. I want this calm feeling to stay.. But it won't last.. Someone knocked on the door.

“Come in..” Boss said, the feeling of calm and safety faded. Error walked in. “Ink and blue are here.. They came to talk about uuuh… “A truce”?” Boss shot a look to Error, “Bring them to the kitchen, make them some “Tea” While you’re at it….” Boss sat up, picking me up in the process. I was bored, tired even. I practically laid limp in boss’s arms, falling asleep….

____________________________

I did this during class, hope you liked it though, i had a hard time making it long and actually have more detail…. Time to see what happens next my snowballs.
                                                                -That one snowy trans author♡♡♡♡♡