Chapter 8: his room?

I opened my eyes... Unsure what happened I sat up. I looked around, "this isn't my... Room. " I whispered. The room felt like I was in some sort of fairy tale.

I felt something rub against my leg, "Hm? " I was wearing different clothes. I sigh, getting off the bed.

Boss walked inside the room, "oh killer you're awake. " he walked up to me, "how do you feel? "

"I feel... Okay? What happened?... " He stared at me, "you fainted... " I looked at him a bit confused.

"Oh.... Do you know why? " he shook his head no.

_________________________________________

After a while boss went to get me something to eat, he said that I was passed out for over a day. The others came over to see if I was okay.

Boss came back with some food, I wasn't sure what it was. I didn't ask, I just ate it. After all I hadn't eaten for a day.

Boss sat next to me, "do you want me to get you anything? " He said to me.

"I can get whatever I want sir, you don't have to help me" I smiled softly looking at him. His cyan eyes showed worry.

He did seem to care. "Sir, you know I'm supposed to be helping you, not the other way around. I know you're worried, but I'm fine now" I gently tapped his shoulder before I stood up.

"Killer stay" he said, "you need to rest. " I turned my head, looking at him, "I'm fine sir.. I told you already" he shook his head, "you still need to rest, who knows if you'll faint again. " I sighed, "I'm fine though. "

He looked me dead in the eyes, "lay down and rest."

I felt fine though. Why do I have to rest?

His tentacles wrapped around me, moving me to his bed, "Rest." He said as his tentacles slowly let go of me.

Jeez... I guess I'll rest for a bit.