chapter 12: cameras...

After a few months I was alone.. Dust and color keep telling me that I can't go outside because boss would come back...

They told me if I went back boss would continue to hurt and poison me. I had a small feeling they were lying..

I hear a small click in my room, I didn't know where it came from. It sounded like a camera when someone takes a picture.

I started to hear a camera zoom in. Looking around, I saw a small hole in the corner of the ceiling.

I haven't noticed it before, I wondered if it was the camera or if it was just a hole.

The sound clicked once more, I saw the small flash from the hole.. I got a chair putting it against the wall.

Feeling the chair wobble under my weight I took a deep breath. The hole clicked again.

"What th-.... " The chair wobbled more falling back. I fell, hitting my back on the chair I was standing on.

Dust and color ran to my room, opening the door. "Killer are you okay?! " they both say. I nodded, "yeah... I just fell... "

I started to feel uneasy, staring at the camera. Dust and color helped me up.

What's up with it....

Is someone watching me....

Did boss put this in here...?

Or was it my imagination...

Am I going crazy...?

I had all those thoughts fill my brain.

What if I was in danger.. Or someone was stalking me..

How would this all end....

Dust snapped me out of my "day dream"

"There's a camera here..... " I whispered. Dust looked at me with worry and confusion. "What do you mean?.. ". Color was confused.

Pointing to the hole in the ceiling, dust was surprised...

Color seemed kinda nervous....

But not worried like nervous....

But like we found something out....

What is he thinking right now....