6. Soothing The Psychotic killer

Start from the beginning

Jalen: that's a pretty nifty hand you got there~

Y/n: yep the most powerful hand in the universe and it's all mine but to be honest with you it really means nothing because it's all mine and I have no one to really share it with.

Jalen: what do you mean?

Y/n: it's Lonely at the Top I just wish that there were others like me out there but the Infinity Stones that are embedded in the back of my new hand are the most powerful artifacts in the universe alone each Stone can make you a demigod but together they make you all powerful all-knowing omnipresent and omnipotent.

Jalen: that's very sad, so do you know who I am?

Y/n: I'm sorry to say this but I've never seen you before so I have no idea who you are?

Jalen: well my name is Jalen Voorhees.

Y/n: nice to meet you Jalen why don't you come over here and watch some TV and have some pizza with me I made it myself it's fresh nice and warm.

Jalen. Yeah I don't see why not you look a nice guy.

Jalen put her ax and machete in the basket around the coat rack by the door she then sat down on the couch next to Y/n L/n she took a slice of pizza ate it and she was amazed by the wonderful taste of the pizza she was eating.

Jalen: wow that's really good!

Y/n: thanks my people are known for our amazing cooking and I managed to secure a cookbook with over a million different recipes from all over recorded history I managed to edit the book around so I kept the best ones in there and got rid of the more terrible ones like the Perfection salad seriously, what are they trying to perfect garbage?!

Jalen: well if you can cook other stuff as well as you made this pizza then I guarantee you you're going to go far~

Y/n L/n realized that it was starting to get drafty because of the door that have been kicked down by Jalen.

Y/n: it's getting a little drafty in here let me fix that~

Y/n L/n raised his hand towards the busted down door channeling the power of the time Stone he reversed the Damage Done to the door causing it to go flying across the room back to its original position it locked in place on the door frame repairing the splintered wood and completely restoring the door frame and the door back to its original condition.

Y/n: all done~

Jalen was amazed by what she had just witnessed never before had she seen a power to repair the damage she had done.

Jalen: how did you do that?

Y/n: it was the power of the Infinity Stones that gave me the ability to do what I had just done basically what you saw was the power of the time Stone with the time Stone I can control the fabric of time itself the other five stones are the Soul Stone which gives me complete and total control of All Souls in the universe both alive and dead the Mind Stone which gives me unlimited psychokinetic abilities and control all Minds in the universe the reality Stone which well as you can guess allows me the ability to warp and manipulate the fabric of reality itself even if it's in direct contradiction to the laws of physics the Power Stone which obviously makes me very powerful and control all energies in the universe and finally there is the space Stone which allows me to not only teleport to any place in the universe but I can alter the fabric of space itself to do all kinds of awesome stuff.

Jalen: wow that's one heck of a handjob you got~

Y/n: it is a very nice hand.

Jalen: you didn't get the joke did you?