6. Soothing The Psychotic killer

Start from the beginning

3rd Person POV.
Location: Camp Crystal Lake

Standing there was the notorious Slasher Jalen Voorhees with a kill count that can rival a video game character at one time she was purely human but due to the Witchcraft of her mother after she died she was brought back from the dead and she was made immortal cursed to Rome Camp Crystal Lake forever guarding her territory Jalen looked upon the Young flufflepuff faunus and she realized a fundamental truth about him.

Jalen mind: oh my God he's so cute!

Jalen: who are you? why are you here?

Y/n L/n immediately summoned up all the courage he had available so that he could talk to the beautiful young woman in front of him.

Y/n: well my name is Y/n L/n and I'm here to hang out I guess.

Jalen: what are you? you're definitely not human I can tell, so are you a faunus?

Y/n: I am a faunus more specifically I am a flufflepuff faunus.

Jalen: never heard of em.

Y/n: I'd be surprised if you did not a lot of people have heard of my kind because my people were very secretive when they were still alive no one knows where we came from but what I do know now is that my people used to live in a secluded part of the island of Menagerie they weren't allowed to breed with other races for some reason or another and we were masters of the Mystic Arts and of the scientific method basically they were Geniuses when it came to sorcery and Alchemy.

Jalen: interesting go on

Y/n: but unfortunately a witch of our race did something stupid which ended up wiping out my entire race leaving only my mother behind fortunately enough she met a very nice man by the name of Thanos they got married had me but unfortunately my father had a big Target on his back and a bit of a fearsome reputation so he left to protect us my mother gave birth to me and to make sure that I was safe she left me in an orphanage and she vanished never to be seen again.

Jalen: I'm sorry to hear all that.

Y/n: could be worse my guess after 6 years of constant neglect, abuse, and torment by not only the people who are in charge of the orphanage but the other kids I earned my inheritance for my father after he passed that inheritance being this.

Y/n L/n raised his cybernetic left hand Jalen examined the cybernetic hand and she agreed that she had never seen anything like it before she had encountered many cybernetics in the past most of them coming from the kingdom of Atlas but she had never seen anything like this before.

Jalen: so your father died and he left you a cybernetic hand so what did you do chop off your old hand and replace it with that?

Y/n: not exactly it used to be a gauntlet more specifically the most powerful Gauntlet in the universe called The Infinity Gauntlet which wielded the power of the Infinity Stones but well to gain its power and permanently bind itself to me I had to make a sacrifice and that was my left hand so it basically destroyed my left hand as tribute and of course The Infinity Gauntlet disassembled itself and reassembled itself into this new lovely hand~

Jalen: wow that sounds painful and I know a thing or two about painful.

Y/n: yeah it was very painful it molecularly took my hand apart first starting with my skin going to the muscle tissue and then disassembling and consuming the molecules of my bones the process was indeed extremely painful but it was quite brief but I'll tell you this it felt like it lasted years and once the hand assembled itself it then fixed itself upon the stump where my hand used to be and I could feel the nanowires digging into My Flesh and connecting with my nerve endings the cool thing is this cybernetic hand actually does feel like a real hand I can experience Sensations with it hot, cold, pain, pleasure, All That Jazz.