“I’m terrified!”

Taehyung’s lips turned into an evil smile. “Let’s have a deal. I will take yeontan back to it’s cage if you say that  kim Yeontan is not a Street dog.”

Jungkook shot him a deadly glare. “Why are you Doing this?” he hissed.

The elder smirked. “Cause it’s fun. Just fun.”

The dog moved on Jungkook’s stomach and he shrieked. “taehyung! Stop this nuisance right Now.”

“I am not doing anything.” Taehyung said casually. “yeontan is just showing you his love and adoration for you. Pat his head.”

“No! It’s a fucking street dog!”

“jungkook, it won’t bite you.” The elder frowned. “See, it’s just showing his puppy eye’s.”

The pretty boy looked down and screamed again.

“I wonder how you will handle a baby if you can’t handle a dog ” the elder mumbled and sighed profoundly.

Jungkook smacked his arm. “Because it’s a baby and this is a dog!”

“He is my son.” He said smoothly. “Come On, you can say it.”

Jungkook shook his head violently and tried to flick the dog off his stomach, but screamed again when it touched his finger with its  little paw.

“taehyung, get it off me...please.” he begged the elder

The elder sighed. “Fine. Just repeat after me. You can do that, right?”

The pretty boy shot him a glare and gulped inaudibly, slowly nodding his head in defeat.

Taehyung grinned. “ yeontan”

“yeontan.” Jungkpok repeated.

“Is.”

“Is.”

“my son”

“a street dog.”

The elder’s face palmed and groaned in frustration. “It’s not a Street dog... He is my son”

“street dog.” The pretty boy deadpanned. “Now take it off!”

“No.” jungkook need to do something to get rid of the elder’s  stubbornness. Suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. They gave each other a confused look.

“Are you expecting someone?” jungkook asked.

“No.” Taehyung got up from the couch. “You stay here and practice saying that, I’ll see who it is.”

The pretty boy glared at the creature sitting on his stomach. “It’s a boy and you are a Street dog. .”

Yeontan kept staring at the pretty boy innocently with small black eyes. Hmm. This has to be the first time jungkook is seeing him this close to him. Brown white fur, black eyes, weird looking pink nose and legs hidden somewhere below his fat stomach.

He looks disgusting.

Jungkook kept staring at yeontan when suddenly yeontan twitched his nose.

Jungkook twitched his in return.

Yeontan twitched his nose again.

Jungkook twitched his again.

Okay . Yeontan is  not that disgusting. He is a silent nose twitching rodent who does nothing all day. But jungkook don’t like him. It’s a  dog ... And the pretty boy hates dogs ...