LNTTET CH.11: Shopping My Way

We're at Starbucks and everyone except Chris, Josh, and Maggie are extremely mad at me. Why?  Well, everyone except those three stayed in the hotel last night. We didn't get to sleep until about 3 a.m.  I, being the most brilliant genius in the world deiced at at 6 a.m. when I was woke that it would be very funny to blast Panic! At the Disco on the stereo waking all of my lovely friends up. 

"Your so going to pay for this morning", Said Charlie who is so not a morning person and believe me I know she's gonna get me no doubt about it in my mind that she won't.

"I know you will get back at me and that 's okay but you have to promise it won't be today."

"Your lucky its shopping time. And that I have coffee."

"I know" I say cheerfully. I'm one of those people who can only sleep for 3 hours and still be energized but, my friends family always hated it.

"Can we just forget about this morning its 8:32 and Hot Topic doesn't open til 8:45so we have plenty of time to walk down there." Theo, who was totally over it, said.

"Let's go now because there's bound to be a line." Everyone agreed and we all walked down to the Hot Topic. We look so good. I know what a random thought right yeah I know but, seriously. we look darn freaking good.  Charlie, Terri, and I have a bet because I explained to Terri last night how shopping with me works. When I went to go pick up Cami Jayden rented a car because there would be enough room in the cars ( including Joshua's) for all of us and the cloths as well. We learned from the last time that it was just not going to work but back to the bet. All the girl's in my car Jayden, Theo and Toby (Theo's son) in Jayden's car and Josh had Chris and Maggie in his car. Any ways while we were getting dress Terri, Charlie and I were talking. Terri and I wear the same size so I let her wear some of my clothes. (A/N: One should always keep at least three spare outfits in your trunk including shoes. I learned the hard way.) The bet was that we would have to impress the guys when we came out but, we had to do this for a week straight. I thought this was going to be fun and that's all it really was all good fun and you know pride and bragging rights. So here we are looking bomb. I'm wearing a gray off the shoulder shirt with pink writing that said "Maybe partying will help" with a blue camisole underneath, and light blue faded jeans that hugged my booty really good.  A blue croc clutch, blue feather earrings, a pink hot lips ring and pink suede pumps. Terri wore green slot glasses, green converse, a green cupcake necklace, a black purse with a bunch of zippers, a silver peace ring,  a green rubber zombie bracelet, a black and white mickey mouse bracelet, and green tights honestly she looked really good.

Now Charlie god I love er went off in to a "witchy" mood today. She wore a lot of black and she sure did impress the guys.  (A/N: If you want to know Its on polyvore link will be in comments under Season of the Wolf  Terri's outfit will be on there to I'm really to lazy give a whole bunch of details I'm make it know sooo....)

We were walking down to Hot Topic when we got there almost nobody was there. This is a great thing for me because that means I - i mean we get first pickings of everything. After about 5 minutes of shopping more people started showing up and we were already done. We work fast so We ended up spending 374 dollars. We had to make a stop at the cars because we had to many bags to do any more shopping. 

         "So Theo and Charlie is it? How long have you guys known Adele and Jayden?" Terri said. To which Charlie Said a while and Theo explained how we had met.

             "Mommy, who is that?" Cami said pointing  to Terri and Josh.

               " Cami, baby this is unlce JJ's Friend Auntie Terri. And this is Auntie Charlie's brother  Josh." I heard Terri laugh when I said uncle JJ. Cami Ohhed.

" Your daughter how old is she? I meant to ask you earlier because she speaks very well almost like a 5 or 6 year old."

"Oh she 3 but when she was learning to talk I wouldn't 'Baby talk" to her. Her Gran taught me that." I said with a little smile. Terri left it there nodding her head. I explained to her earlier that Isidor was not in Cami's life and that  I rather not bring him up in front of her.

"Mommy is Auntie Terri JJ's girlfriend?" Charlie started laughing so hard she started to cry.

"I don't know baby maybe. That's up to them I can't say."

"Lets just go to Nordstrom's" Jayden said.

See now thisis why love Nordstrom's. They were having a sale and It was ENORMOUS. People were everywhere and I live for this. The sport. Its like the hunt I liive for the thrill of fighting other women and sometimes gay men off. This is so much fun.

Today I'm shopping for Cami and shopping for kids clothes is the worst because people are more visious  when it comes to their kids. I am the same exact way with Cami. But she needs a dress for Charlie's surprise party and Ms. Eliza's annervirsery  Party. I found the cutest outfit for Cami. And I had to give this lady 10 bucks to let it go. well actually she had the dress in her hand and I dropped 10 dollars behind her where she could see it. She set the dress down to pick the money up I walked by and picked the dress up and walked away I don't even think she noticed.  After about ten new outfits for Cami. She and I went to the misses section and I only got a red strapless Satin Bubble Dress. I love this dress so much I 've been wanting it forever. I got some Jimmy Choo black Suede 'Hamlet' Lace-up peep toe pumps to go with the dress. I have some other things at home to go with it as well like a Fedora hat.

Everyone else got more but thats okay because I hadn't really been that intersted in the store. Yeah I know SHOCKER Adele Vencia not intrested in shopping! What is the world coming to? 

But serriously I've been thinking about Josh. He's really cool aside for you know his major cuteness. He's also very smart. Ok I have to admit he looks really hot not cute but like dang sexy. Man this man was a walking sin.

This just isn't fair. He pretty much just stayed by my side, making side comments about how people take shopping to far. Evertime he did I would give him a dirty look then laugh. He seemed intersed in my I'm not really sure though.

Terris and Jay are getting along great. I even think he asked her on a date. Charlie repremened Chris and Maggie twice for being together alone last night. I just laughed and tried to save them. I failed.  

Cami and Toby were sitting by the shoes playing when Josh pulled me into a corner. "Adele I want to go out with you and you are going say yes."

I smiled firersouly. "What you mean I don't get a choice?"

Josh shook his head and smiled back. "Not a chance you might say no."

"Ohh so your afraid of rejection I'm going to remeber that."

"Yeah sure any way I'm going to pick you up later tonight at 8 okay."

I whispered in his ear. "You know i have a daughter."

He whistered back. "Yeah I know."

I  laughed and went back to where the kids were. They had brought down all the 7 size shoes and the sales attendent came and wass angry. Josh and I grabbed the kids found the others and left the store. When we stopped running we started laughing.