Bruce's Room and Foundry

Start from the beginning

Before I go in, I have to deal with Altera. If I don't give him a task to keep her busy and he will chase me into MY ROOM.

"Alter you must guard the entrance to MY ROOM. Tell Jack to take care of the outside of the house.

You both have permission to cut off the heads of anyone who dares to disturb me.

Except for Anne and Marcy, if they make a mess, just slap or punch." I communicate my will to Altera.

Knowing her he will protect this door with his life. I can enter MY ROOM without any worries.

Altera is one of the most powerful Saber Class Servants, it takes an entity comparable to Karna, Arjuna or Gilgamesh to defeat them individually.

Having nothing else to say to Altera or Marcanne.

I turn the handle and enter MY ROOM, closing the door behind me so quickly that no one can get a glimpse inside.

XXX

POV Narrator

Bruce's room is large, with a total area nearly three times that of a normal room.

Some might say that a rich man wanted more space for himself, so he bought nearby apartments and had the walls torn down.

As if that weren't enough, the room is divided into two levels, connected by an obsidian-colored spiral staircase.

The second level has a walkway which is bordered by a straight metal railing, filled with padlocks of all shapes and colors.

Just like the Pont des Arts aka Padlock Bridge in Paris.

Someone surely said they have stadiums smaller than this room

The second floor is full of wall bookcases, made up of obsidian which contain a lot of books and models of every possible kind.

Instead of being flat, the ceiling is built to resemble a dome, with a small, flat center.

The floor is covered with carpets of all shapes, sizes and colors. Forming a kind of chaotic mosaic or puzzle.

All the walls except the wall on the right, which has remained completely white, are painted lilac, with the occasion rune painted on the wall.

The fanciful ceiling is painted sky blue, covered in designs resembling birds of every possible breed, as if a mass migration were underway.

In the room there are many other interesting furniture and objects that will be explored later.

XXX

POV Bruce Bahamut Belmont

For a moment I stand near the entrance, my back pressed against the metal door.

Not even five seconds have passed since I ordered Altera to guard the entrance to this room and I'm already experiencing a feeling of regret.

If we were in a more favorable and peaceful situation, I would have no problem being alone with Attila in this room.

I don't like being touched by people. People quickly learned not to invade my personal space if they don't want to earn bruises or get a nasty shock.

In the entire world there are less than fifty people who are allowed to hug me or invade my personal space (to a certain extent) without fear of getting nasty responses from me.

Even fewer are people whose presence brings me great comfort or I passively/actively seek their touch.

Altera is one of the very few people in the world who crave their affection to some extent.