Love

Suggested listening: GOT7 - Tic Tic Tok

The cold bite of winter was as strong as ever, in a freezing January. Katashi and Eun-Jung had been dating for months and all seemed to go perfectly well between the two, so that even Jin could relax about it. The teens were often around the house, eating hot chocolate with marshmallows or, more often, Jin's tea, and only sometimes having a bit of private time behind Eun-Jung's room closed door. It was still difficult for the Japanese man to accept that closed door, but Hwoarang always did his best to reassure him and make him less agitated. After all, the furthest the teens had gone was some foreplay, but Eun-Jung would only talk about it to the Korean, knowing he wouldn't go mad or close down at the topic. She felt safe conversing about it with Hwoarang, and more often than not he also gave her some advice; she also knew he would know how to talk about it to Jin without him freaking out, but staying on track with her romantic life. She wanted both her fathers to know, but they had to be handled differently.

One day, Eun-Jung went straight to Hwoarang after school; she wanted to talk. The urge in her voice told the Korean he had to be available in that moment.

-Is everything alright, gongju?

-Well, I... don't know.

-Tell me. You know you can tell me anything, right?

-I know. That's why I'm here.

-Shoot. I'm ready. I think.

-I've been thinking... and... I... I would like to make love to Katashi, papa.

-Okay. But?

-But I don't know how to tell him. He will never start first. He would never, I know it. But I don't... know how to start either. And what if he doesn't want to?

-If he doesn't want to, you won't. You have to respect his will, too. About how... well, you already have tried some foreplay, as you told me. Bring it to the next level, if you know what I mean.

-No, I don't, or I wouldn't be here, papa.

-Okay, this is a bit embarrassing. I mean, let him know you want it to be something more by... doing something more. Like using your hands on his... most sensitive part. Just an idea.

-And he will understand?

-Probably not, he's a teenager. Then, you ask. Vocally. There's no shame in asking directly. But remember...

-...use protection. I know. You say it every single time. Thanks, papa. Love you. And I love that I can talk to you about this kind of stuff. Papa Jin would have a stroke.

Hwoarang laughed. -Yeah, wait until I tell him. If you hear a thud, he's fallen on the floor having convulsions. Come here, gongju. I want to hug you tight. You were a child for so little time, sometimes I forget you're a grown up now. But you're still my baby, you will always be my little baby. I love you so, so much.

-Me too. I have the best papas in the world. I'm so lucky. Thanks, for everything.

She smacked a kiss on his cheek while in his hug, then she curled up against his muscled torso with a smile. She felt so safe there, she would never leave.

-One thing. Are you planning when?

-Actually... tomorrow. Why?

-So, I know when to... distract your father.

-Oh my. I didn't want to know that.

-So, I have to know about you doing stuff and not the opposite? Not fair, gongju, not fair.- he laughed, and ruffled her hair, going upstairs to train.