Castle

Suggested listening: Myrath - Believer

-I can't believe we're actually flying to Ireland! And in first class too!

-What did you expect from papa, Economy Class? A Kazama always travels first class, and apparently a Seong too.

-And a Ling as well, my friends!

Xiaoyu appeared out of nowhere with her luggage, which she left unattended to hug her longtime friends.

-I'm so happy for you two. And honoured to be a guest. I know I will ugly cry all the time, you will be so handsome and cute and perfect! And talk about perfect, Eun-Jung, I had heard about you being a fine young lady, but you're so amazingly beautiful. You look so much like your dad!

-Thanks, Xiaoyu.- she blushed.

-Ain't you cute. Oh, my luggage. Where is my head!

-You paid for her ticket, Jin?

-We have one guest, we can afford to pay all her expenses, flight and hotel included.

-Jin Butterheart Kazama. I like you. Are you single?

Jin rolled his eyes, laughing.

Each of them was carrying two big suitcases but Xiaoyu, who only had one. Hwoarang noticed.

-Xiaoyu, aren't you going to join us in our Irish trip?

-Oh, no. I'm just staying the weekend. Then I'm leaving you to some family time.

-Are you sure you're okay with sharing the room with me? I didn't want to sleep alone the whole trip and you could help me with the dress and make-up for the big day.

-Are you kidding? You'll be the little sister I never had. It will be so much fun! Plus, the room your dad booked is the size of my house, so I don't think we'll have any problem with personal space.

-Passengers for flight VM4617 are encouraged to reach the check-in area. Check-ins will start in five minutes. Please form two lines, one for Priority tickets and one for Regular tickets.

-It's our flight. Let's go.

-And, of course, we have Priority tickets.

-Hwoarang, if you don't stop it, you will be going to Ireland by boat. Rowing.

-Sorry, I'm just enjoying your money.

-I'm going to start calling you trophy wifey.

-I'm going to start kicking you in the ass.

-Words.

-Aaasss.

-Whatever.

Eun-Jung giggled together with Xiaoyu. -They act like characters from some American sit-com.

-I would watch it all day, I swear.

-Can we please stay in a line, or are we savages?

-Attention guys, serious Kazama.- whispered Hwoarang to the girls, while forming a line.

The check-in went smoothly, and in tens of minutes they were comfortably sit on their-first class seats on the plane. Jin had gone so far as to make the hostess remove the mini-sized alcohol bottles from the mini fridges and asked them not to serve any. He didn't want to put Hwoarang under unnecessary stress in an already stressful situation.