14. Chocolate cravings

In the three weeks my finger was healing Kevin did his best to divide his attention between me and Iris.
I was just happy he wasn't cranky, Iris on the other hand could miss his attention like a nail in a coffin.

To me Kevin was being sweet and attentive, showering me with compliments, making me as comfortable as possible as a means to make up for my finger.

To Iris he was less friendly, he was still dead set on getting her to submit completely.
Punishing her for every sign of defiance.

Today was no different.
I was sitting in the armchair cringing with every slap he landed on her bare ass.
Kevin was sitting on the couch with Iris bent over his knee.

Tears were running over her cheeks as her ass was getting more red from the continued slaps.

"Now my little pet bitch... what do you have to say for yourself?"

Kevin asked calmly while rubbing her sore skin.
Again I dreaded the jealous feelings I was having, not of the punishment, but the fact he was touching her instead of me.

"Sorry, sir..."

She sniffed, as she tried hard to swallow her tears.

"For what?"

Kevin asked while he slapped her ass again, making Iris yelp in pain.

"Calling you bad names, sir!"

Iris had called Kevin an asshole behind his back but unfortunately for her he had heard it anyway.

He had bound her hands behind her head to the collar around her neck and pulled her over his knee the second he heard it.
And to make sure I wouldn't get any ideas of defying him he made me watch it.
A little reminder of what would happen if I dared.

But Kevin had gotten what he wanted for now, Iris had to swallow her pride and submit for the moment.

Finally he let her off his lap and back on the ground.
Her hands however stayed bound, because after he got up, he walked off without releasing them.
The moment he was out of the room I got out of the chair and got to Iris.

"Are you okay?"

"No, you idiot."

She sniveled, still trying to put up a brave front and collect herself after that humiliation.

"It hurts and my hands are stuck, I hate this."

I looked at her plump red butt cheeks, that had to hurt.

"I could ask Kevin for the cream, it will feel better after that."

"No, I don't want anything from him... I just want things to go back to how it was. We were happy then. Just me and Kevin in our own little bubble."

I kinda saw the irony of her comment...
Kevin made his own little bubble here.
Only difference was he was in control of it.

"But what do you care? You're Kevin's little angel, you like what he does to you."

Iris bit at me quite angrily, I just scoffed and held up my almost healed broken finger.

"Sure, I just love being abused when I try to defend myself. Did you forget how long I've been here already?..."

I sighed deeply.

"It's just easier to do as he says."

I got up from the floor and left Iris alone in the living room.
She wasn't being fair to me but I knew she was partly right.
Over time I had started to like what Kevin did to me, not the punishments.
No, I really do not like pain.
But his sexual harassment wasn't bothering me as much as it should anymore, even to the point of wanting it.
And then there were the times where he was being nice, almost like a boyfriend.
A very demanding one... that had to be said but still.