Embrace 🫂🥹😶‍🌫️

Start from the beginning

Drake look at Milk with Annoyed face.
Milk smirked at him .

Milk:" Then what is your plan this time?"

Ohm:" Let's discuss this quickly. If not Nanon will be wake-up knowing I'm not with him. We have to go tomorrow. And I can't take Nanon. I have one last plan but it depends on your help Milk. "

Milk:" What's that have to do with me? Nanon will not let you go no matter what. Even these days we got closed and Even we tried to make him feel secure and safe he still feared. I know that. And most importantly it's about you he scared so much. "

Drake:" Yeah even if you left him for a second he is anxious even he have us . Do you think you can sneak at this rate?"

Ohm:" After the breakfast Me and Drake is going there. Specially we need to inform Nanon parents eventhough Nanon doesn't like it. Because they don't know what happened to him. That's why I thought we have to go soon. I think it will take all maximum of 6 hours for our works. We can be back before sundown.
Within that time we have to do everything and come back quickly. "

Milk:" Are you deaf?. He will not be with me without you. He will panic in second knowing you're not here. "

Ohm:" I know.... even I tried to convinced him it doesn't work. That's why I need your help Milk. Nanon will not know about my leaving or anything. "

Milk:" Are you seriously asking me?
Ohm..."
Milk asked in warning tone

Ohm:" I know it's too much to ask but it's for his own good. If not he will become like earlier. Only 6 hours. Can you do ?"

Milk:" I can but you have to be quick as much as possible. Oh god..."
Milk rub her face in her hands worriedly.

Ohm:" I will...."

After planning everything Ohm sneaked into the room. Seen Nanon still in sleep relieved smile appeared on his face. He quickly went to him and take him to his embrace. Then went back to sleep.

Morning 🌄

Nanon wake-up first and kissed his Ohmii and snuggle him to more .
Ohm felt his movement and he wake-up from his sleep and kissed him back . It's still early morning.

Ohm :" Do you want to watch sunrise in beach ..?"

Nanon eyes sparkled hearing it.
Non:" Really.... can we ?"

Ohm:" Yeah ... Today you wake up early morning so we can... "

Non:" I love to watch it with you. Let's go na.... "

Ohm:" Yeah baby let's go. But it's cold outside. so First you have to wear jacket naa.... I don't like to see you catch a cold naa...."

Non:" Okay... Okay.... Let's hurry up..."
Nanon said impatiently.

Ohm kissed Nanon forehead and get off from the bed and took a sweater and jacket and help Nanon to wear them . Then get a scarf and wear it on covering Nanon's neck. Then he get his jacket and wear it quickly. At last he Take a beanie and covered Nanon's head and ears with it and put gloves in his hands. Now Nanon is literally looking like a baby.

Non:" It's too much Ohm...."
Nanon Started to whine.

Ohm:" But I can't take any risk, You know my baby. Look..... You look so cute now baby. My adorable baby...
While cupping his face in his palms and cuddle him. Then give a peck on Nanon's lips.

Non:" Phii......"
Nanon cutely whining . Ohm smiled and asked,

Ohm:" wanna piggy back ride..?"

Saying Ohm bent showing his back to Nanon.
Nanon smiled happily.
Non:" yeah... "