2

Everything blurred for Jaceline. The last image etched in her memory is being in a car with her best friend, Julianna, holding hands for the last time before she closes her eyes to embrace the inevitable meeting with death itself.

Confused, she slowly opens her eyes, greeted by the perplexing sight of her surroundings. Instead of the expected aftermath of the accident, she finds herself in a chamber – a peculiar one, resembling the room of a castle.

Not used to her surroundings, she glances around and spots a 5-year-old girl peacefully asleep on a bed beside her. The girl, she realizes, is undeniably beautiful.

The little girl has silver hair and pale skin, and oddly enough, it reminds her of Rhaenyra Targaryen's distinctive hair.

The girl opens her eyes, slowly rising from her bed, looking around in confusion. She also gazes at the girl in front of her with a puzzled expression.

In Julianna's mind, the girl before her seemed to be one of the most beautiful she had ever seen. With violet eyes and silver hair resembling her favorite character, Rhaenyra Targaryen, she couldn't help but marvel at the resemblance.

She's confused because the last thing she remembers is being with Jaceline in their car.

And the car crash!

"Who are you?" The young girl in front of her asked.

Julianna doesn't know what to say while Jaceline just stares at her waiting for her answer.

Looks like the girl didn't answer, Jaceline just introduce herself.

"I'm Jaceline, do you know where are we? And the other girl in the car.. my bestfriend Julianna do you know where she is? " Jaceline asked.

This made Julianna's eyes widen, she was dumbfounded by the words that came out of the girl's mouth.

" You're kidding! I'm Julianna, you can't be Jaceline the last time I remember she was not five and doesn't have silver hair! Who are you and why are you stealing my bestfriend Identity? " Julianna let out and this made Jaceline looks at her like she grew another head.

"You the one who looks like five! hold, are you, Julianna?" Jaceline wanted to make sure and the girl nodded.

"Ask me and I'll ask you a question to prove our Identity" Julianna suggested and Jaceline nodded.

"Who is the person I hated the most?" Jaceline asks.

"My ex, second your father" This made Jaceline laughs and that proves it.

"Your turn"

"Who is the person I grab on the hair because she hurt my bestfriend?"

"Shaine"

"You are my bestfriend!" The two girls run to hug each other. They are both relieved that the other person is safe.

"But where are we?" Julianna asked.

"I don't know" Jaceline looks around just to make sure. She sprinted towards the mirror and grab Julianna.

"Look at us! This is not us" Julianna said while pointing at the mirror.

"We're not 5 that's for sure" Jaceline added.

"But not gonna lie I look like a fucking goddess and the same goes for you" They never really complimented each other so it's weird but they both cannot deny the fact that the body they're in right now is majestic.

They look the same but you can see the difference in their features you will not get confused at all. Both of them cannot shake the fact that they are both really beautiful.