4

The following day, the twins wake up to the sound of someone barging in with a gummy grin.

It's Laenor Velaryon, the father who always frequented brothels and was the lustiest man they knew.

"Rise and shine, my princesses! Your brother Jacaerys woke up before you!" he exclaims cheerfully.

The two girls scowl at him. If there's one thing they hate more than their math teacher who can't teach, it's someone waking them up as if life is all sunshine and rainbows.

"Ahh! Don't give me that grumpy face. It's morning, and you still have a lot to do. Like taking a bath and..." Before he can finish, his daughters cut in.

"And punching someone in the face," Daemyra says in a sullen tone.

"Or jumping off a cliff," Daenyra adds. This leaves Laenor looking aghast. Seriously, how can 5-year-olds suggest such gruesome stunts?

The twins are still sleepy and just want to go back to bed, but Ser Laenor won't give up without a fight.

"It's time for you to wake up, my princesses. Your mother is waiting for us in the dining room with the King. We don't want to keep him waiting," Laenor explains, as if that would motivate the girls.

They both roll their eyes. Who cares about having breakfast together when everyone's trying to tear each other apart?

"Wait... Father, did you say everyone is at the dining area?" Daenyra asks, wanting to confirm. She'd love to be part of that drama.

The awkward silence that follows swallows them whole. This prompts Daemyra to stand up. Daemyra is probably the most resourceful girl you'll find. In their world, she knows every gossip and piece of news, and her partner in crime is none other than Daenyra.

They've decided to go by the names given to them in this world, but in critical moments, they'll use their other names.

"Yes, everyone is already in the dining room. They've been waiting for us, so hurry up. We'll be meeting your mother," Laenor says, then asks some maids to take care of the princesses.

"Wait! I can bathe myself!" Both of them shout, but no one listens as they are readied by the attendants.
_

"Jaceline, I'm still not familiar with our surroundings. What do you think we should do?" Daemyra whispered in their native tongue, wary of eavesdroppers.

Daenyra glanced at her twin. They hadn't had a chance to strategize yet, but the guidance from the gods had shed some light on their situation.

"We'll talk about it later. For now, let's just see how this breakfast plays out," Daenyra replied calmly, her anticipation growing for the drama that was sure to unfold.
_

They enter the dining area only to be seen by people waiting for them. All of them looked at the twins like they are their most valuable treasures.

"They you are, come here sweethearts sit beside me," Rhaenyra said while pointing at the seats on her left. Everyone expects that they will fight for the seat next to their mother but they just sat down without a word.

It was Daemyra who sat down beside Rhaenyra and beside Daemyra is Daenyra and next to her is their father Laenor.

It's like the same scene in episode 8 but without Lucerys and Jace and the other two Velaryons. On the other side, it was the Greens.

Queen Alicent seating neatly on the right side of the King while Rhaenyra is on the left side.

Next to Alicent are Aegon, Helaena, and Aemond. Everyone could recognize them.