'You also should eat healthy and especially veggies baby' teased Jimin. Both of them completed their work and head towards Jin's home office where everyone were working. They went in to witness yet another argument between the eldest brothers. Namjoon just sat in the chair with heads in his hand.

It was the next morning and it was the same like yesterday. Jungkook was worried. He had an exam and he had not read anything. The same mistake and he just hoped that his teachers won't ring up his hyungs as he thought to keep it a secret.

Jungkook returned home with knots in his stomach but lucky for him his secret was safe. He kinda thought he could get away with each of his tests the same way. Silly mistake? Yes. And after a week of failed tests, he returned home to fuming Namjoon and Taehyung with his test papers which he had hid in his draw.

Don't get them wrong, they didn't check Jungkook's room. It just happened to be a coincidence that Namjoon had entered the younger's room to borrow a pen as he was too lazy to walk to his room. He being a clumsy baby dropped the pen. When he bent down to pick it he hit his forehead with the draw which wasn't closed properly. He grumbled and opened the draw to close it properly but found the younger's test sheets.

Jungkook was in trouble with his two hyungs who was glaring at him with test papers in Taehyung's hand. Jungkook gulped in fear and looked around to find out he was alone with them.

'Hy...hyung I..I can exp...explain' stuttered Jungkook.

'Enlighten us' sarcastically replied Namjoon. Namjoon usually doesn't get sarcastic but when he does that means it's the real deal.

'Hyung, I..I didn't mean t..to' whispered Jungkook and stopped as his hyungs glared at him in disapproval.

'I am sorry' sighed Jungkook having no way to get out from the situation.

'What are you sorry for?' coldly asked Taehyung. He spoke for the first time in the entire conversation. Jungkook made sure he did not make eye contact with them.

'I didn't study and flunked my tests. I was scared that you would scold so I hid them' said Jungkook as convincingly as he could. Namjoon seemed to have bought his words but it was difficult to fool Taehyung.

'I need the entire story Jungkook not some bits' yelled Taehyung. Jungkook flinched and looked down.

'It started a week before. I had not studied and failed the exam. I figured none of you knew about it and I decided to keep it a secret. I thought I could get away again and I repeated it and I just continued. I am sorry hyung.' explained Jungkook and looked down ashamed at his own actions.

Namjoon sighed while Taehyung glared.

'How are you gonna handle it Hyung?' asked Taehyung looking at Namjoon and conversing like the younger didn't exist.

'Kim Jungkook, you are going to get a spanking from me as well as Tae. Then every morning you are gonna have a study session with Tae and an evening study session with me.' announced Namjoon looking at Taehyung for approval. Taehyung nodded his head in return.

'Go upstairs and get changed. We will be there in a few' ordered Namjoon. Jungkook thought to talk him out of the punishment but looking at Taehyung he gave up on the idea and walked upstairs to his room.

He felt bad. He wasn't only getting a spanking but also his both strict hyungs are going to teach him everyday. He was somewhat okay with Namjoon teaching but with Taehyung. He knew pretty well that would end up with a new punishment each time. He groaned and freshened up himself.

Namjoon and Taehyung sat on the bed. Namjoon patted his lap giving a sign for Jungkook to lay down. Jungkook well had other ideas, he stayed still as if he was there physically but not mentally. He stood there ignoring his both hyungs for ten minutes. Taehyung had enough, he got up stormed towards Jungkook turned him back, bent him over his elbow and laid

'SPANK'

'SPANK'

'SPANK'

three hard spanks. Jungkook almost cried himself by the pain. He knew it was just the start but still it hurt.

Taehyung pulled him towards Namjoon and put Jungkook in his position. Namjoon kept his hand on Jungkook's bottom as Jungkook stiffened. Namjoon rubbed his free hand on his back to calm him down. The second he calmed he raised his hand and gave a harsh spank.

'SPANK'

The second spank and Jungkook was in tears. His hyung was surely going hard on his butt. By the tenth spank Jungkook was crying.

'Hy..hyung so..sorry so....sorry. Stop St...stop hy.. hyung' sobbed Jungkook.

Neither Namjoon not Taehyung reacted knowing very well Jungkook hates it. Namjoon wrapped up by giving him a total of twenty spanks. Jungkook was sobbing too hard and trying his best to get out. He was wriggling a lot and he came to a halt when Namjoon stopped and just cried there.

Both of them didn't speak and Namjoon gently laid Jungkook down on Taehyung. Once Jungkook felt that he grasped onto Namjoon's shirt as tightly as he could giving him puppy eyes to which Namjoon just shook his head.

'Ding' a message popped out which took everyone's attention. Namjoon looked through the message and groaned.

'Tae take care of him. Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung are again at it baby. Don't go hard on him' said Namjoon as he bolted out the door.

Jungkook's last hope was crushed. Now he was stuck with his strict hyung. Taehyung pulled down Jungkook's protection as Jungkook yelped in shock. Taehyung noticed his bottom had a pink shade to it.

'Hyun...hyung n..not ba..bare pl...pl..please' cried out Jungkook.

'I take the calls Jungkook' said Taehyung as he landed his first spank or to be honest fourth one. Jungkook screamed in pain.

'Ahhh. St...stopp' screamed Jungkook after the second one. It continued till Taehyung reached Twenty five spanks as Jungkook sobbed out in pain.

'Last three. I need you to count and list out the things you are not gonna do' ordered Taehyung. Jungkook softly nodded. Normally he would have received another warning spank but Taehyung let it slide.

'SPANK'
'O...one Hy...hyung. I will s...study'

'SPANK'
'T..two. I will n..not hi..hide th..things'

'SPANK'
'T... three. I wi..will n..not li..lie' cried out Jungkook with all the energy he had. Once Taehyung stopped Jungkook lied there limp in his hold. Taehyung let the younger be there for a few minutes as he softly stroked the younger's back to calm him.

After a few minutes Taehyung picked Jungkook and made him straddle on his lap. Taehyung and Jungkook were face to face. Taehyung cooed looking at the younger. The younger had tears running down his face. Snott running down his nose and wobbling lips and glossy eyes.

Taehyung took out his hanky and softly cleaned the younger's face and pecked him several times which stopped the younger's cries.

Jungkook had rested his head on his hyungs chest hearing to Taehyung's calming heartbeat which was lulling him to sleep. The constant head pats was not doing any better. At the end he fell asleep in his hyungs hold.

Taehyung noticed the younger sleeping and gently tucked him in and pecked his forehead and left setting an alarm to wake the younger and feed him something as he hadn't eaten after he came back from his school.

Hey guyss!! Comment down any ideas.