•ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•

Song rec: Running Low- Shawn Mendes (It fits so well..sorry) 

•Angelines pov•

I'm currently on my way over to Matts house, the triplets are leaving in a couple days for LA again. I wasn't supposed to go over until tomorrow but he invited me over a day early, which I'm not complaining about. I wanna spend as much time with him as I can before he leaves. I pull into their driveway and walk in seeing Chris and Nick seated at the island. 

"Hey Ang, what're you doing here?" Nick asks 

"Matt invited me over a day early, is he upstairs?" I respond

He nods and I smile before heading up to Matts room. I knock since his door is shut and I hear him tell me to come in. As soon as I walk in I can tell something is up, he doesn't smile when he sees me, instead he just looks upset.

"Hey what's up? Is everything okay?" I ask going to sit beside him

He stays silent for a moment before taking a deep breath. 

"Not really, we need to talk." He says looking down at the floor

Those four words are words nobody ever wants to hear from their boyfriends mouth, especially not when they have such a sad look on their face. I feel my heart drop into my stomach and I immediately become anxious. Maybe it's nothing maybe he's just upset about leaving and wants to talk about it. Although his face is telling me otherwise. 

"Okay, what's going on?" I ask not really wanting to know the answer

"I love you Ang, so fucking much it kills me to leave you all the time. We talked to Laura today and she said we'd be going to LA a lot more frequently since things are starting to take off for us, like being there for a month then only coming home for a week. And it's not fair to you for me to only be home for such a short amount of time just to leave again. I'm so sorry Angeline but I just don't think we should be together anymore." 

His words hit my heart like knives and the world seems to go quiet. I feel like I want to throw up and scream and cry. One part of me is sad because the person I love is breaking up with me, the other part of me is angry that he's giving up before we can even try.

"You're not even gonna try?" I ask 

My voice came out so quiet I almost didn't even hear it. 

"I'm sorry Ang, it's just I know how sad you get when I'm gone and it kills me to see you like that. I just don't wanna see you upset anymore." He replies still not looking at me

I can feel the tears start to stream down my face but I don't care or bother to wipe them away. 

"You don't wanna see me upset so you're ending things?" I ask slightly angry

His excuse doesn't make any sense, he doesn't wanna see me upset so breaking up with me is a good idea? 

He stays silent

"You're making me more upset now than I would be with you gone." I say

"I know Ang and I'm so fucking sorry to do this to you, I just don't think it's gonna work out." He says playing with the rings on his fingers