•ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•

Hi guys the next update won't be for a week, I'm so sorry but I'm gonna try to get ahead of writing because I'm gonna be pretty busy here soon so I'm gonna take a week and write as many chapters as I possibly can for you guys. Thank you for all the love <3 see you in exactly one week. 

Song recs: Love Songs- Maggie Lindemann (this is Angelines song for Matt :))

•Angelines pov•

It's currently 8am on August 1st. Which means it's the triplets birthday, I'm currently decorating the house we're staying in with Nate while their parents are cooking pancakes and waffles. We all agreed we'd do presents with Alahna, so today they will be getting their gifts from each other and from their parents. I do have something for Matt however, tonight I'm gonna get him alone somewhere and show him the song I made for him. I'm so nervous I could throw up, I've never written a song this emotional before and I just really want him to like it. 

•Two hours later•

Nate goes to wake up Chris and Nick and I am waking up Matt. I slowly open the door into our room and see he's still fast asleep. I carefully sit on the bed next to him and place a light kiss on his cheek, he starts to move.

"Goodmorning." I smile at him when his eyes open

"Goodmorning." He smiles sleepily at me

"Happy Birthday." I lean down and kiss his forehead

"Thank you." He replies grabbing one of my hands 

"Come on get up breakfast is ready." I say standing up

He groans and reaches for my waist pulling me on top of him, he wraps his arms around me tight and closes his eyes. 

"Matt!" I laugh

Without opening his eyes he moves his head up kissing my nose, then places his head back down. 

"We have things to do come on." I say trying to un wrap his arms from me

"Can't we just stay like this all day?" He mumbles tightening his grip

"As much as I'd love to, no not today. Not on your 18th birthday, now come on." I reply

He groans again but lets go of me, I stand up first and then he does. Before we can leave the room Nate pokes his head in.

"What the fuck is taking you two so long, Nick and Chris are getting impatient." 

He steps more into the room once he sees us both up

"Happy birthday man" He says to Matt fist bumping him