•ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•

I dropped the ball on updating again SORRY

Song rec: Forgive the World- Nessa Barrett

•Angelines pov•

We've all been awake for a couple of hours now, and for the past 30 minutes they've been drafting some instagram posts. Everyones posts are very similar, with Chris and Nicks being the same. 

Theirs says "Angeline has been our best friend since middle school, we all love her very much and to see her and Matts relationship get put on the internet like this is upsetting. Nobody who calls themselves a fan of us would ever do such a thing and no fan of ours would ever send any hate towards their relationship. We are asking that everyone respect them, Thank you." 

That caption was also posted on their group instagram. After theirs was made Matt started to make his. 

"My relationship with Angeline was never meant to be public so soon, but unfortunately it was posted on the internet for the whole world to see. Although we are all very upset by this situation there is nothing we can do now. Angeline makes me the happiest person on the planet and anyone who calls themselves a fan would never send hate to anyone who I love. We plan to keep our relationship mostly off the internet, especially right now. I want to say thank you to everyone who has shown love for our relationship and also to anyone who simply didn't say anything at all. Any hate that I see towards her will be blocked and reported. Thank you." 

After trying to come up with something myself I decided not to post anything all, I don't owe anyone an explanation and nothing I say is going to stop the hate I'm getting. If they are going to listen to anyone it's going to be the boys, not me. 

Once they all posted we added each others posts to our stories. I turned my phone off and let out a sigh not wanting to be anywhere near social media right now. Alahna was on her way to the triplets house right now, which I was thankful for. I'm definitely in need of one of her hugs. I get up off the couch and head for the kitchen, I can feel them all watching me, I haven't really said much all morning. I didn't sleep well due to the stress of yesterday and today and I'm just not in the mood for talking. I know they're all worried but thankfully they're giving me some space and not poking too much. 

I'm in the kitchen getting some water when Alahna walks in. As soon as we lock eyes I run over and throw my arms around her. We don't speak for a good 5 minutes and just stand there hugging. 

"How're you holding up?" She asks pulling away

"I've been better." I say back

"Wanna go for a drive? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, we can just listen to music." She offers

I nod my head smiling and tell her I'm gonna go tell the triplets. When I walk back into the living room all three heads snap to look at me. 

"Alahna's here, we're gonna go on a drive. We'll be back in a bit." I say 

Nick and Chris nod and Matt stands walking over to me. He pulls me into a hug and whispers into my ear. 

"Text me if you need anything at all. I love you." 

"I will. I love you." I reply pulling away going on my tippie toes to give him a quick kiss

I walk back to the kitchen put on my shoes and head out to Alana's car. She hands me the aux and we blasted music for basically the whole drive. This was exactly what I needed, a drive with my best friend screaming the lyrics to our favourite songs. 

I paused the music and turned my head to her. She quickly glanced at me trying to keep her eyes on the road. 

"What's up?" She asked

"Is it cool with you if I do talk about it a little?" I ask

"Of course Ang, you don't have to ask." She laughs a little on the end

"I didn't sleep at all last night, like maybe two hours. I've been so stressed over this whole situation. I feel like I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I've been feeling so horrible all day and I've been quiet around all the boys and I feel bad but I just don't know what to do or say. Me and Matts relationship hasn't even been public for that long and the hate is.... it's almost unbearable. But this helped, a lot. Thank you for coming and doing this for me A." I smile at her

"I can't imagine how all that hate must feel, but on the bright side, this is probably the worst it'll be, your relationship came as a shock to everyone and they all were saying things at once. I'm sure it will all start to die down, especially after all of their instagram posts. And you don't have to thank me for this, you know I'm always gonna be here to cheer you up." She replies pulling into the triplets driveway. 

"I really hope you're right. I love you." I pull her into a hug over the center console.

"I love you the most ever." She says hugging me tighter

We get out of her car and head back inside, walking in we're met with Marylou in the kitchen. She rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug. 

"Matt told me everything, how're you feeling?" 

"Not the best but, a little better than earlier. "I honestly reply

"Good, I believe they're all up in Chris' room." She smiles before turning around continuing what she was doing

Alahna and I head upstairs to Chris' room and see them all doing their own thing. Chris at his desk, Nick on his laptop and Matt on his phone. Matt looks up when he hears someone enter and smiles at me, I return it and head over to sit beside him. 

"How're you?" He asks

"A lot better now." I send a smile towards Alahna 

"Good." He responds placing his head on my shoulder

"I saw some super cute edits on tiktok of us. Wanna watch?"

"Sure." I smile

I write: Guys part one is almost over.........