•ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•

I vanished again I'm so sorry!! I got logged out and couldn't get back in ..

Song recs: Young and in Love- Ingrid Michaelson

Angelines pov

One week later

Matt and I are currently sat in the McDonalds parking lot. I posted my new song on tiktok before we left and I'm so nervous. One because it's so vulnerable and two, it's a love song and nobody knows I'm dating anyone let alone that it's Matt. I guess I'm just always scared someone is going to find out we're together and I'm really not ready for that to be on the internet yet. We're in the middle of eating our food when Matt starts playing The Way by Ariana Grande. Of course like the cringey couple we are I sing along to Arianas parts and he raps Mac Millers. It ended up really taking my mind off of everything, Matt always knows how to do that though. After the song ends we laugh and I grab his face and pull him in for a kiss. 

"Thank you for getting my mind off of everything." I smile after pulling away, still holding his face in my hands 

"Of course." He smiles "I love you." 

"I love you." I reply and pull him back in for another quick kiss

Not long after we leave the parking lot and head to his house. I couldn't stay away for very long. As soon as we arrive and get in the door I hold out my hand. Matt took my phone before we left saying I could check it when we got to his place. He hands it to me and I open up tiktok and refresh my page. The video jumps from zero views to 500k. 

"Holy shit." I say my hand flying over my mouth

"What?" Matt asks rushing to my side to look at my phone

I posted the video around 20 minutes ago. 500 thousand views. In 20. Minutes.

Matt brings his hand to my phone and refreshes it again and we watch the video jump to 600k views. I click the video and see it has 400k likes. I open the comments and see them filled with people loving the song. 

"Angeline oh my god!" Matt yells pulling me into a hug spinning me around

I laugh and just smile not knowing what else to do in the moment. This is the craziest thing ever and I don't know what to say. I've never had a video go this viral before.

"Everyones asking me for a release date." I look over at him

"Well when do you want to put it out?" He asks

"That's not really up to me, I have to talk to my manager and stuff, I'm gonna try to get it up as soon as possible, I don't want people to hate the song before it even comes out." I answer immediately going to text my manager

"Nobody's gonna hate it, it's a perfect song." He smiles wrapping his arms around me from behind 

"You're only saying that because it's about you." I laugh

"Maybe, but it's still an amazing song." He replies placing soft kisses on my neck

I don't respond and we stay like that for a little bit before heading upstairs to Chris' room, Nick was in there with him and I showed them my video and they asked to hear the full song. Since I've already showed the entire internet it's a lot less scary showing them now. Just a little weird since it is about their brother. 

"Angeline I love it oh my god!" Nick says after the song ends

"It's really good Ang, can't believe you wrote a good song about Matt." Chris laughs

"Hey!" Matt yells hitting him on the back of the head

I roll my eyes and for the rest of the night we watch stuff on YouTube and play Mario Kart. I always come last. I've been trying my best to keep myself busy so I don't check my phone, although the video is doing well I'm scared to see a hate comment about it where I do love the song so much. Nobody has said anything about it being about anyone in specific, people of course have been asking but I haven't seen Matts name come up once. 

After a couple of hours it starts to get late and we all head off to bed. I'm sitting on Matts bed while he finds some clothes for the both of us in his closet, and I go check my video again. I refresh and wait, when the number of views jump I gasp and my hand flies over my mouth. 

"What?" Matt rushes over and looks

We both stare in silence at the number. Six. Million. Views. 

"Holy shit." Matt says and I can hear the smile on his face

I'm still sat in silence a hand over my mouth, he brings a hand to my wrist and gently removes my hand from my mouth and moves my face so that I'm looking at him. When our eyes meet he has the biggest smile on his face. I return it and let out a small laugh of shock. 

"Here, get changed and let's get into bed." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear

I nod and stand leaving his room heading for the bathroom. Six million views is insane and I'm never getting over it. The fact that that many people have heard my song and that majority of them like it is a thought I can't get used to. But I'm happy to have Matt through all of this, he's so supportive of me and I love that about him. 

After getting changed I walk back up into his room and we climb under the warm covers. 

"Goodnight Angeline, I love you." He whispers kissing the top of my head

"Goodnight Matt, I love you." I whisper back closing my eyes drifting peacefully off to sleep

I write: This chapter is so much shorter than all the others sorry.... It's short for a reason though. Drama coming soon sorry.