•ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•

song rec: Love Songs- Maggie Lindemann (I know I've used this before but this is Angelines song in this story and it fits too well to not put it in lol) 

•One month time skip•

•Angelines pov•

It's the last week of September, everything has been really good. The hate has gotten a little bit better, it still happens but it's definitely not as bad now. Matt and I are still good, we still keep things pretty private except for an insta story every now and then. I've been working so hard on music and my song I wrote for Matt comes out tonight. I'm so excited for everyone to finally hear it. Then on top of that I have an ep coming out in another month. The only sad thing is the boys won't be here when it comes out, they're heading back to la next week for a month. I've been doing my best to avoid thinking about it, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do for a month of them being gone. But luckily this time Alahna will be home, and we've been hanging out with Nate more often so the three of us will hopefully be spending a lot of time together. At the same time I plan to be extremely busy with my music, getting ready for the release, posting a bunch on social media and all that fun stuff.

Tonight me, Matt, Chris, Nick, Nate and Alahna are all going out to dinner to celebrate my song coming out. I'm at my house getting ready and Alahna is going to pick me up and we're going to meet all the boys at the restaurant. I decided on wearing the baby pink dress I got with Matt ages ago as I still haven't worn it. I did my normal hair and makeup and finished just in time. I went downstairs and put my shoes on when my mom came out.

"You look beautiful." She smiles walking over to me

"Thank you mom." I say giving her a hug

"Have fun tonight, I'm so proud of you." She gives me a squeeze before letting go and walking back to the kitchen

Not long after I hear a honk and see Alahna outside. I walk out and hop into the passenger seat.

"Happy release day!!" She shouts handing me a small gift bag

"You didn't have to get me something." I say shocked

"Yes I did, but you can't open it until we're at the restaurant." She says pulling out of my driveway

I shake my head and take her aux cord playing our favourite songs on the way. We arrive in about 20 minutes, on the way I got a text from Matt saying they were already there in the waiting area. We walk through the doors of the fancy restaurant and I immediately spot all the boys.

"You look beautiful." Matt says pulling me into a hug

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I smile at him

I hug the other three boys and and they all hand me gifts as well.

"Guys I told you all not to get me anything." I sigh

"Your very first song ever is coming out, you're ridiculous if you think we were gonna show up empty handed." Nick says as we walk to our table

I roll my eyes and we all sit down. We sit and talk until our orders get taken.

"Okay it's gift time, mine first." Alahna says excitedly

I pick up the small gift bag and take out the small box inside. I open it and see the most beautiful bracelet with two charms on it. A moon and a book.

"Oh my god Alahna I love it, thank you." I say smiling pulling her into a side hug since she was seated next to me

I then open Nick, Chris and Nates gifts. they each got me a charm for my bracelet. Nick got me a microphone, Chris got me a music note and Nate got me a lizard. Next up was Matt. When I open up the bag I see two boxes. In the first one is another charm, it's a heart with a small M engraved on it. The next box is slightly bigger, I open it revealing a necklace. A silver chain with a teardrop aquamarine pendant and a small silver wing pendant. Aquamarine is my birthstone. It was beautiful. I smile getting up from my chair walking over to his since he was sitting across from me and pull him up into a hug.

"It's beautiful, thank you. I love you." I say quiet enough only he could hear it

"Of course, I love you." He says back

We pull away and he reaches across the table grabbing the necklace from the box. He spins me so my back is facing him and carefully moves my hair to one side clipping the necklace in place. I look down at it and turn back towards him leaning up to give him a quick kiss and returning to my seat.

The rest of dinner was perfect. I guess the boys had told them why we were all there because at the end of our meal our waiter came out with a cake. It had a large sparker on top and the word congratulations written on it.

We all decided on going back to the triplets house so we can all be together when the song actually came out at midnight. It was only 8pm when we got back so we killed time simply by talking in the living room. When it hit 11:55 the nerves really started to kick in. My first song ever is coming out in five minutes and I really want everyone to love it. Nick went to YouTube on the tv and went into the premiere where six thousand people were waiting. I was shocked at the huge number. When the countdown came up on the screen Matt grabbed my hand giving it a small squeeze to stop it from shaking. When it got to the ten second mark everyone was counting down with it and when it started playing everyone cheered. We watched the entire premiere but I was only focused on the chat and what people were saying. They loved it. After it ended I went onto my phone to post about it as did everyone else. I posted a draft I've had saved on instagram for days, in it there were pictures of lyrics from the song written in my notebook, some pictures of Matt and I, the very first voice memo I took of it and some more behind the scene stuff of me recording it.

Today felt like the start of everything I've always wanted. The feeling of a song finally being out in the world is amazing. And it's a milestone I got to experience with my best friends by my side.

I write: Giving you guys a few more cute chapters until stuff goes down.... I know updating is slow I'm so sorry but I promise I haven't forgotten about this book and I promise to finish it.