•ᴛᴇɴ•

Song recs: Fallin' all in you- Shawn Mendes

Angelines pov

Waking up I stretch and turn next to me seeing an empty bed. Confused I sit up and look around a little bit, Matt nowhere in sight. I look over at my phone and see it's 9:30am, he's never up this early. I climb out of his bed and throw on a hoodie, heading down the stairs I hear quiet whispers coming form the kitchen. I walk in and see all the boys cooking breakfast, which is not a normal sight, especially this early in the morning. 

"Good morning." Matt smiles walking over to me hugging me

"Morning?" I ask confused "What're you all doing up so early?" 

"We wanted to make you breakfast." He smiles pulling a chair out for me

"Why? I mean I appreciate it, but usually when all three of you are nice to me it's because you want something." I laugh

I watch as Nick and Chris exchange a funny look

"Nope, we're just being nice." Matt says kissing the top of my head then going over to the oven

I don't believe him one bit, there's definitely something they want, but at least I'm getting breakfast out of it. 

Matt slides a plate of chocolate chip pancakes in front of me. I thank him and wait for them to sit down before I start eating. 

"After we're done eating do you wanna go to the mall?" Matt asks me 

I nod my head and smile

I quickly finish and head back up to Matts room to get ready, luckily I always keep some nice clothes here, along with a small makeup bag. I do fairly simple makeup since we're just going to the mall and head downstairs when I'm done. 

"Where's Nick and Chris?" I ask when I only see Matt on the couch

"They're not coming it's only gonna be me and you today." He smiles

"Okay." I respond smiling back at him

We head out to the car and he gives me aux, I shuffle my playlist I have specifically for him. See after being friends with the triplets for so long I've learned what all their different music tastes are. So I have playlists created for each of the boys I can play whenever I'm around them, that way I'm not struggling to look for songs I know they like, plus it doesn't bother me since my music taste is basically all of theirs combined. 

It takes a little while to get to the mall because of the Boston traffic but once we get there I immediately head for the record store. Matt knows I always go there first, I'm constantly looking for vinyls for my record player. I head to the new arrivals bin since I was here not long ago and begin to flip through them. Matt's a few feet away from me looking through the album posters and I finally find one I want to buy. Happier than ever, Billie Eilish' new album, it's amazing and I know it'll sound so good on vinyl. I go over to Matt and see him with a Pop Smoke poster. 

"Wow are you actually gonna put something up in your room?" I laugh 

"Shut up." He laughs and rolls his eyes "What'd you find?" 

"Happier than ever, I was hoping to find it." I hold it up to show him

"Cool." He takes it from me walking up to the cash

"What're you doing?" I ask

"I'm buying it for you, and I don't wanna hear any arguing I just wanna get you one thing today." He states before continuing to walk up to the cash 

I groan but know there's no point in trying to argue with him, he's extremely stubborn. He hands me the bag after he pays.

"Thank you." I say

"Of course." He responds smiling

We go into urban next, I head with him over to the mens hoodies.

"I like this one." I say grabbing one and showing it to him

"Are you only encouraging me to get hoodies so you can take them?" He questions

"Maybe." I laugh

He shakes his head but takes the hoodie out of my hands keeping it with him. Eventually we head over to the women's section, I'm picking out things I want to try on and getting Matts opinion. Shockingly enough Matt's really fun to shop with, he has a good sense of style and gives his actual opinion instead of just agreeing with me. 

"Matt Sturniolo?" I hear a voice say behind us

We both turn around and I see a girl close to our age maybe a year or two younger. 

"Yeah?" Matt says confused

"I watch you and your brothers on YouTube! I love your guys' videos." She exclaims 

I smile at the girl, the boys rarely get noticed in public and this was the first time I was witnessing it. 

"Thank you. Did you want a photo?" he asks the girl

"Yes please." She responds nodding

"Here I'll take it." I smile reaching my hand out

"Thank you." She smiles and stands next to Matt. I snap a ton of photos for her and hand her her phone back. 

"Can we take a selfie?" She looks at me

"Oh my god of course!" I smile

I take a few selfies with the girl and me and Matt talk to her for a few minutes. She said she found the triplets two months ago and that she follows me as well. She asked about a song I posted on tiktok a while back, wondering when it would be coming out. It was honestly super cool to meet one of the boys fans and know she liked me too. Most of their fans do but there's a handful of them that leave me hate comments, so I'm happy she was one of the nice ones. 

After she leaves I head into the dressing room and Matt sits on a chair waiting for me to come out. I only have a few things, two shirts, a pair of pants and a dress. 

"Okay so last one." I say stepping out in the dress. 

I absolutely loved it, it was baby pink which is my favourite color, a square neckline with long belle sleeves, it flared out at the waist and stopped mid thigh.It was literally such a perfect dress. 

"Wow." was all he said

"What? Do you not like it?" I ask him

"I love it, you look beautiful Ang. You need to get it." He says turning red

I smile turning just as red as he is. 

"Thank you Matty." I smile and head back into the change room.

We head to a few more stores then decide to leave the mall. Instead of going home we walk around the city for a little stopping at a park for a bit. It was nearly suppertime now.

"Did you wanna go to dinner?" Matt asks out of the blue

I turn my head to him and notice he looks a little nervous. 

"I'd love to." I smile at him

I write: I didn't forget about the stargazing I promise lol. I just didn't wanna make this chapter super long :)