LIU PORN FOR SKYSKY

You really shouldnt be doing this, you and Jeff both know its a horrible idea to steal Liu's phone, especially not aftr an argument but you're both fucking stupid and hyped up on MCR so you're fucking doing it anyways i guess.

"Shhhhh, he'll catch us bruh" You whisper, while jeff digs through his brothers dresser drawers. "Naw fam you worry too much" he replies with a nonchalant wave of his hand.

You fidget with the hem of your shirt, nervously checking the hallways every once in a while to make sure Liu isnt coming in, but in your consentration on the hallways, you fail to notice him walking up the stairs, already pissed off from something stupid and dangerous toby did earlier.

"Jeff, we have a major problem!" You whisper-yell, the emo male shoves the drawer shut and wavs a cell phone in the air momentarilly before shoving in his pocket and scampering under his brothers bed.

"Why are you doing in my room.." Liu asks, his eyebrows furrowed, you gulp and rack your brain for a believable excuse, and you pray for jeff's sanity concerning the excuse you were about to give liu.

"I missed you? Sexually?" you manage to get out, praying the awkward expression on your face doesnt give you away, liu nods very slowly, visibly confused. "Uh huh..." he narrows his eye and crossed his arms across his chest.

You werent technically lying, but the reason you were in liu's room was definetly not to bang him. but hey, sex is great, you just hope jeff doesnt murder you for banging his brother while hes hiding under the bed.

"So you came here for sex?" he asks, you nod, standing in his doorway like some goofy laggy ass NPC for a minute before moving aside so he can get in and clearing your throat. Liu sits down on the edge of his bed and looks at you awkwardly, you look back making the same face.

"Sully is better at this than I am" he says, moving his gaze to the floor and playing with his fingers, you nod, laughing a little. "Yeah.."

You walk over to the bed and stand between his legs, looking down at him, liu looks up at you with a small smile, before looping his fingers in your belt loops, falling backwards onto his bed and pulling you down with him, you yelp as you land on his chest.

"Hi" he says, before you reach behind you place your hand on the back of his head and kissing him passionately, he kisses back harder, soft moans and gasps thrown in with his smell and the tatse of his tongue in your mouth make your mind fuzzy, and you wedge your thigh in-between his legs, grinding it against his crotch. He gasps, gripping your hips tighter and kissing you harder.

His hips move down against your thigh slowly, and you can feel him getting harder. "Let's get these off, yeah?" you whisper into his lips, unbuttoning his jean and pulling them down, he pulls your own shorts down not far after.

You grind down your hips onto his clothed groin and he shudders, wrapping his arms around your back and moaning loudly into your mouth, your hands fly up to his hair and tangle in his wavy brown locks, you pull away from his mouth and trail down from his lips to his throat, licking a stripe from his trachea up to his jawline, peppering kisses along the bottom of his jaw.

you rub your covered clit on his clothed dick, and you both gasp, grasping eachother harder, as if the other would disapear if you let go. you roll your hips continuously, ripping moans and groans from both of you, you trail your hands down to the centre of his chest, you push yourself up and rock back and forth for friction, letting your had fall back and moans slip from your lips.

Liu gides your hips up and down against his crotch, and you whine at the fabric keeping skin from touching skin, you hastily pull down your panties and place yourself back down, your wetness leaving a damp spot in his boxers, he immediatly rips said boxers off and tosses them off to somewhere in the room.

You adjust yourself ontop of liu and he lines up his cock with your entrance, you, being impatient as ever, push yourself down ASAP, making you both groan, you bounce up and down hastily, mixed shouts of "oh yes" and "fuck yeah"'s fill the room as well as the sound of the matress squeaking and the headboard hitting the wall behind it.

With your tits bouncing up and down infront of his face and liu dragging you up and down on his cock, neither of you will last much longer. You scratch dark red lines into his chest and he throws his head backwards with a loud groan, you shake your head back and forth as your vision blurs.

"Fuck! Fuck, right there, I'm cumming!" You yell as Liu fucks upwards faster, repeatedly hitting your cervix and making white dots appear in your vision as you squirt on Liu's cock, the feeling alone is enough to make him shoot his load into your warm wet cunt, you muffle a high-pitched moan as you collapse onto liu's chest, exhausted.

"mmph. tired. sleepy. goodnight." you mumble, liu hums in agreement and pulls the blanket over you before you both fall asleep <3 

awww how cute- eXCEPT JEFF IS STILL UNDER THRE BED DHBFGYHUIJEDHFUGYRW 

youll see jeff's POV in the next chapter MWAHAAHAHAH, well- the chapter after the next chapter bc i have to post the jane one tmrw for kat birthday- ANYWAYS

hope yall super-sluts enjoyed reading this bc i did not enjoy writing it, goodnight super-sleuths 🦶

- CUM CUm CUM UCM UCM UFGREKLKVRJHTB