IRL? 😍😍

Reader's POV:

So this.. is it?"

I ask, setting my sunglasses onto the top of my head, quirking an eyebrow.

Ben rolls his eyes. He locks his arm through mine and pulls me toward the huge, white, vine covered mansion.

"Yes, this is it"

I hum, adjusting the straps of my backpack on my shoulders.

"Where is everyone?"

I ask as my blonde friend and I step into the threshold of the estate, he shrugs.

"Probably in their rooms or out killing things"

I nod and sit on the couch, I yelp and jump up when I feel something warm and wet under me; the object is fleshy looking and covered in blood. Someone tell me I didn't just sit on a human heart..

"Ben.."

"Relax lol, its Probably just one of Jack's kidneys"

I stare at the organ in disgust, swallowing hard; I mean what did I expect? It's a household of murderers.

"Hey Jeff! Come downstairs! I have a surprise for you!"

Ben yells, I turn towards the stairs and take a deep breath.

Jeff comes down the stairs slowly, he looks annoyed. I wave, but he doesn't seem to realize I'm here.

"What do you want now?"

He asks, looking around the room, he spots me and his eyes widen.

"You brought a human here? Are you fucking kidding me?"

He asks Ben, not looking away from my face, anger is rising into his cheeks.

"Woah man- they aren't just any human, this is the Y/N"

Jeff's anger dissipates, he stares at Ben in shock, then looks back at me.

"Hi"

I say awkwardly, waving my hand at him, he smiles widely and charges at me, I prepare myself to be stabbed.

I open my eyes when I realize that I'm not being stabbed, and I'm being hugged.

"Oh hey Jeff-"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN BEGGING BEN TO BRING YOU HERE"

He yells, squeezing my torso, I gasp for air, He quickly sets me back down.

"Jesus Jeff, Don't break them!"

Ben says, sprinting over and putting his hand on my forearm, he shocks my skin.

"Ow- Ben you're electric"

"Huh"

"You zapped me"

"Oh"

He lets go of my arm, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sorry- haha.."

I shrug it off, smiling.

"It's fine, it's not like you electrocuted me or anything"

I hear something thudding down the stairs and all three of us look towards the noise, A tall brunette man stands at the bottom of the stairs, Liu Vicky Woods.

My eyes brighten with excitement and I run over to Liu, shaking his hand violently.

"OHMYFUCKINGGODHELLOITSSONICETOMEETYOUIMY/NIVEHADAHUGEFUCKINGCRUSHONYOUSINCEIWASLIKETWELVE"

I yell, he nods along, his eyebrows raised.

"Uh- thank.. you?"

He says, looking between me, his brother and ben a couple times before he pulls his hand away from mine.

"So.. you're the famous Y/N?"

I nod vigorously, he smiles.

"Well, it's nice to meet you"

Heat rushes to my face and clouds my vision, Then everything goes black.

...

I awake on a metal table in a dark stone room, one yellow light shines above me, the brightness hurts my eyes.

While scanning the room I notice a tall lanky figure in the corner, I squint my eyes, trying to get a better view.

"Don't look too hard, you might see me"

The figure says, their voice is quite smooth, but they sound fearful.

"Well yeah- thats the point, could you uh- come into the light? So I could see you better?"

"I don't think you should see me, you would scream"

"Why would I scream?"

The figure walks closer, their shoes and pants are visible now, but their face is still hidden by shadows.

"Because I'm a monster.."

They mumble, walking fully into the light, they have a masculine, grey skinned, face, black liquid where their eyes should be and razor sharp teeth, they also have fluffy-looking brown hair.

"Well.. You don't look like a monster"

They furrow their eyebrows , putting their hands into their pockets.

"I'm Y/N"

I state, hopping off the table and putting my hand out for them to shake.

"I use (your pronouns) what do you use?"

They look down at my hand and shake it gently with their own.

"I'm Jack, I use he/him/his"

I smile up at Jack, he smiles back but then covers his teeth with his hand.

"You don't need to cover them, they look cool"

He lowers his hand slowly, his face is a mix of fear and confusion.

"So.. where are we Jack?"

His expression changes, a hint of friendliness added to the mix.

"Uh- we're in the basement, Ben said you passed out after meeting Liu?"

I cringe at myself, why the hell was I so weird??

"Oh uh- yeah.. actually uh, where is Ben?"

He walks over to a metal door and opens it, behind it there is a staircase, it leads upward into the living room where I was before I passed out.

"Up there playing Zelda, Jeff is playing too, I think Liu is in his room though"

I nod, walking towards the door and up the stairs, pulling Jack up with me.

"Hey Ben"

I say, walking over and sitting on the couch where the kidney used to be, now sits a blue towel, I pull jack to sit down beside me, he seems uneasy.

"You okay?"

I ask Jack, tilting my head to the side, he nods.

"Yeah, I just didn't think you would be so.."

"Calm? Yeah, I grew up reading and fantasizing about serial killers, its not really new"

He seems to calm down, I turn my attention towards the TV, to see Ben getting his ass whooped in MarioKart.

"Ben what the fuck you suck ass, I thought you would be better"

He grumbles an insult at me and keeps losing to Jeff, not bad for a first day here.