Tobussy PT.2 - BEN Angst

(If you wanna make it even more dramatic, play sweater weather when I tell you to)

Narrator's POV:

After hearing Jeff laugh and beg for mercy for a few minutes, Toby steps back into the room and locks the door behind him. "Finally." you say, smiling. Toby smirks back at you and crawls over you again, placing a gentle, but needy kiss to your lips.

He pulls his jeans back off and throws them at the wall, his boxers quickly following. you both lay there for a moment, out of breath, completely nude, and with lust in your eyes as you stare at eachother.

Toby places a lingering kiss in-between your eyebrows as he pushes past your entrance. you gasp and dig your nails into his forearms.

"Y-you can move." You whisper, Toby peppers kisses all over your collarbones as he thrusts in and out. gently at first, before he hears your sigh out his name. Toby's eyes roll backwards into his head at the noises you make for him, He quickly grabs your wrists from his arms and pins them above your head.

Drool falls down the side of your face as Toby's hips snap into yours at an ungodly pace, hitting your cervix hard. the sounds of your breathy moans and Toby's low almost growls fill the room and Jeff cheers you on from the room next to yours.

Toby is about to get up and beat his ass again but you pull him down. "If he's gonna cheer us on we might as well entertain the man, right?" Toby smirks at your words before flipping you onto your stomach. you hold yourself above the bed by grasping the headboard.

Toby sighs sinfully as he begins to thrust into you roughly from behind, his thrusts get sloppier before he fills you with liquid, painting your insides. You assume he'll stop because he finished inside but he doesn't. Toby only gets faster and continues to hit that spot inside you that could probably make you cry if he hit it hard enough.

You feel yourself climb to a second orgasm as you start to fuck back onto Toby's hips, he grips your thighs so hard you're sure it'll leave bruises, Toby flips you around again to face him, thrusting upwards into you. 

God how he loves the way your hair bounces when he thrusts upward, but he loves it even more when you mewl out his name, he loves the way sweat glistens on your forehead, the innocent look in your eyes as he ruins you. He loves it all.

Your eyes trail across Toby's figure, the blood dripping down from the half-mood-shaped cuts on his forearms from your fingernails, his shaggy brown hair, the scars from childhood abuse and past victims who put up a fight covering his chest and abs, the beautiful way your thighs fit in his hands like puzzle pieces. Why didn't you feel this good with BEN?

You shake the thought of BEN from your mind and focus on Toby, Your orgasm quickly crashes down on you and you nearly fall backwards, but Toby catches you and lays you down gently, pulling out and watching his own cum seep out of you and stain the bedsheets.

And for a moment, while he looks down at your dishevelled hair, the slight bruises on your thighs, the tears of pleasure running down your cheeks and the drool on your chest and face, his mind completely calms, and for a moment, he isn't a monster. He isn't a killer, he isn't a freak or an idiot, he's just your Toby, and You're just his Y/N.

He cleans you both up with a red-stained rag that probably used to be white, and dresses you in one of his shirts and a pair of boxers. He collapses beside you and pulls you close, your back to his chest.

"Do you want me to be your boyfriend, Y/N?" He asks, Your body tenses. "U-Uhm.. well, I.. don't know." He nods. "I understand. Take all the time you need. I'll wait patiently for your answer." He says, you smile and let sleep consume you.

(play sweater weather 😩)

You wake up to the sound of the door opening, BEN stands in the doorway, he looks hurt and disgusted. You sit up quickly. "uhm.. hey." You say, he shakes his head quickly, black tears slipping down his face and hitting the floor. "Ben, I-" "Shut it. I don't care." he says, the sadness fading away, leaving only disgust in his expression. he slams the door shut and you hear him stomp down the hall. The door slamming wakes up Toby and he looks over at the tears streaming down your face. you didn't even realize you were crying.

"Y/N? w-what happened? are y-you a-alright?" He asks, rubbing your arm to comfort you. "..Ben." Your voice cracks in the middle, Toby furrows his eyebrows. "But- I thought he didn't care about you. he said you were just friends." You quickly step out of Toby's bed and walk towards the door, leaving his room no matter how many times he says your name.

You walk to BEN's room and knock on the door, he says nothing but you can hear sniffles from inside the room. "Ben?" "Go away." he demands, another tear slips down your cheek as you rest your forehead on the door.

"Ben, let me in." You plead quietly, you can practically see him shaking his head like a child. "Ben, Please." You hear some shuffling on the other side of the door before it opens, revealing BEN with dishevelled hair and red marks all over his face, you guessed he'd been pulling at his hair and hitting himself in the face, something he does when he's stressed.

"Ben, I-" "Shut up." He says, staring at the ground in front of him. "Ben. You said we weren't dating, what do you expect?" You ask, placing a hand on his cheek, he lets out a shaky breath. "I don't know.. I thought maybe.. I don't know. It's my fault." You shake your head and pull him into a hug, he wraps his arms around you tightly, letting his tears fall onto your shoulder.

Behind you, Toby walks out of his room and stares at the two of you, grimacing. BEN looks up at the brunette and motions to the door Toby came out of with his chin, basically saying "Fuck off, Rogers." Toby huffs before walking back into his room, you pull away from the hug and smile pathetically at the blonde. he does his best to smile back.

OKAY SO- Basically- buckle up it's about to get bumpy asf. you MAY or may not be getting  action with the Woods brothers, either hoodie and masky, or liu and jeff, you guys pick 🤷‍♂️

                                        - I would let Michael Myers smash <3