E.J. is a mf BOTTOM???? 🤯

(The way that I write Eyeless Jack is probably not how he would act in real life, I just needed some subby shy guy action 🤷‍♂️)

*** *** ****

hey, it's Jack

You

oh hey jackie-boy wssp

You added *** *** **** to your contacts, name? "bbygirl😍"

bbygirl

uh.. do you prefer being dominated or having someone submit to you?

You

do i prefer what now 😧

bbygirl

just wondering

You

sus

bbygirl

just answer the question

You

 having someone submit to me ig 🤨

bbygirl

come into my room rn

You

uh ok 💀

Narrator's POV

You sigh, stepping out of bed and wincing as your toes hit the cold floor, but walking out of your room and towards Jack's anyways.

You open the door to see Jack standing in the middle of the room, his mask missing and his brown hair disheveled, his face portraying nervousness, embarrasment, and something else..

"Hey, what's up?" You ask, putting your hands into your pockets, quirking your head to the side, Jack swallows hard, walking over to you and twiddling his thumbs.

"I uh- well.. Y/N, I r-really like you, maybe even.. love you? and I don't want to pressure you into anything in any way, I just wanted it t-to be known that I-I think you're the coolest, smartest, most creative, and.. beautiful person I've ever met, and I really love hanging out with you, and-" 

You cut off his rambling by putting each of your hands on either side of his face and pressing your lips against his, he sighs into your lips when you do, his mouth forming a goofy smile as you kiss him.

When you do pull away, he has the same silly smile and smitten look in his eyes, his usually grey face completely pink.

He looks down at you with this look mixed of admiration and fascination, and you can practically see the hearts forming in his eyes.

"I'm in love with you." He whsipers, chewing on the corner of his bottom lip, his sharp teeth drawing slight blood from the skin of his mouth, you smile, putting your hand on the back of his neck to pull him down for more kisses.

(Time skip bc I'm bored and I wanna see Jack get banged smh)

You sat on the edge of Jack's bed, your legs spread impossibly wide as Jack devoured your cunt like he hadn't eaten anything in years.

He kept attempting to put his hands on your thighs, to pull you harder onto his face, but you would slap his hands away each time.

"Baby, if you put your hands on my thighs one more time, I won't let you continue." He nods, gasping and moaning into your skin, the sounds of heavy breathing and slurping filled the room, just barely loud enough for anyone outside to hear.

You comb your fingers through Jack's hair, smiling down at the man in-between your legs once you see his fingernails digging into his own thighs in an attempt to follow your rule.

Your eyes nearly roll into the back of your head when Jack's nose brushes against your clit, the sound of your breath hitching was enough for Jack to completely forget about your rule, gripping your thighs harshly and digging further into your core, You roll your eyes and shove Jack away.

"What did I just say?" You ask, snapping your legs closed, Jack's eyes shoot wide and his shoulders fall forward out of shame.

"N-Not to touch your thighs?" He questions, licking the reminants of your arousal off of his lips with a pitiful expression, he looks up at your dissapointed face for a second before looking back down.

"I'm sorry- I didn't mean to." He whispers, his fingers dig into the carpet on the floor hard enough for his knuckles to turn white, you sigh, kneeling down onto the ground with Jack, putting a reasurring hand on his cheek and tlitling his face up to look you in the eyes.

"It's okay." You say, smiling, he returns the smile-if not wider than yours-and nuzzles his face into your palm.

"Does this mean I-I can keep eating you out?" He asks, the slightest gleam of hope in his eyes, you shake your head. "If you take your punishment well, then yes." Jack sighs in relief.

You use two neck-ties you found in Jack's closet to secure his wrists to his bed's headboard, placing a soft close-mouthed kiss to his lips before placing your spread legs on-top of his, your thighs sitting on top of his knees so your legs form a diamond shape.

You reach your hands down in-between your legs and start to play with yourself, rubbing circular motions into your clit while you finger yourself gently, Jack squirms and whines while he watches, that shoulde be him in-between your legs.

"Y/N, please-" "Shush, sweetheart, I'm busy." you sigh the last part, letting your back arch off the bed as Jack whimpers and whines, his quiet pleading noises sending you into your orgasm.

Jack nearly has his own orgasm when he hears you sigh out his name during yours, all of the annoyance and anger he felt from his punishment melting away as his name falls from your lips.

You sit up and un-tie Jack's wrists, he looks at you like and kicked puppy before you un-zip his jeans and tug them down, along with his boxers.

you run your hands up his thighs gently, placing a quick kiss to the tip of Jack's aching member (I'm so sorry) and pressing it to the back of your throat, sliding up and down on him slowly.

You knew Jack was liking this from the way his chest arched into the air when you deep-throated him, he practically saw stars when you pressed his dick to the roof of your mouth with your tongue, gripping at his own hair and letting his eyes flutter closed when his orgasm very quickly rushed over him in waves, whining and moaning out your name countless times as he came down your throat.

"I-I'm so sorry, I-" you silence him by placing your hand over his hip lovingly. "You taste nice." You say, laying down beside him and pulling him to lay his head on your chest.

"You took that so well, baby." you whisper, placing a kiss to the top of Jack's head, his eyes flutter closed as he slips out of consiousness.

But now you were even more confused.

BEN, Toby, and now Jack? wtf have you gotten yourself into?? 😬

1046 WORDS OH MY MF GOD I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF 😍

Jesus christ, I'm a whore..

anyways, have a nice night (or morning idk) and keep being the amazing whores you are <3

                               - balls <3