HELLO!

ARINA,

" Slow down Bethel, you don't want to kill this old man do you?" Diaz spoke, walking as fast as he could, trying to catch up with the figure before him, wearing kaki trousers and an oversized sweater. She walked barefoot on the ground, binoculars on her hand and her blonde hair plaited into twin braids.

" Bethel!" Diaz spoke once again and the teenage girl turned around to face him.

" They will be here Diaz! Please try to keep up."

" Just like your mother, demanding!" Diaz complained.

They walked on the beach sand, finally reaching the shore. Two ships appeared from the distance. Bethel looked through her binoculars quickly, seeing the ships draw closer.

" Oh look! They are here!" Diaz spoke with a smile.

" Cassidy and Veronica. They are nothing short of magnificent!" she marveled.

Finally, the ships reached the shore. Bethel was eager to learn of their stories. She wanted to know what Leonard had painted. She knew that he had painted new and exciting art for them to admire.

" Out of the way young lady!" one man spoke, carrying a barrel over his shoulder. Bethel quickly dodged him, her thin body bending easily as she aimed her eyes at boarding the ship but Diaz stopped her.

" But..."

" No! You are not to set foot in the ship!" demanded Diaz.

Her face fell as she looked away. He was being unfair to her!

The sight of the young blonde boy with shoulder length blonde hair, wearing dark brown trousers, white shirt and cross belts and a news boy grey hat came to her view.

" Bethel!" Leonard spoke with a big smile as he walked towards his sister and hugged her.

" Diaz! Hello!" he added and the old artist nodded to agree.

" Come on now, let us head home. Your mother is waiting for you." Diaz spoke with a warm smile.