Shane/Daryl/Rick - Our Omega

It had been a long day of working on the farm to get it ready for anything that could possibly happen they honestly were trying to be prepared for anything. Shane looked up and saw Rick giving Daryl attention and he felt jealousy rise up within him.

Their omega was pressed up against the counter with Rick's nose nozzles in his scent gland. He knew he was sharing Daryl but it still felt wrong not to be a part of it.

"Alpha," Daryl purred while Rick continue to nuzzle him against the countertop. Shane was no puppy but he honestly felt like whining, this was not how he expected the day to go after a long day of work he wanted his Megas attention to.

He wanted to make Daryl purr, he wanted to be the reason that he was happy. Sometimes he felt it wasn't fair that they both were Daryl's alpha, he just wish for once that it was just him but he loved Rick and he didn't want to do anything to hurt him but hell sometimes it just hurts that he wasn't the one getting the attention or being able to give Daryl what he wanted.

Rick had been the first to even show attention to Daryl, and Shane still felt like he was trying to make up for it.

He just wished there was more times he could be the first, he didn't know what it was, he knew Daryl didn't decide which alpha to give attention to, it was always a lapse in judgement or not knowing where Daryl was or what he'd want. Shane was always the lesser of the two to when it came to the love department.

He just wished he was better at it.

Rick finally let him go and went and sat next to Shane and noticed the pout on his face "What's wrong brother?" Rick with narrowed brows.

"Nothing." Shane lied is he big and twiddle his thumbs.

Rick rolled his eyes knowing very well that was a lie but wasn't going to press the matter he didn't want to start an alpha fights it wasn't worth it.

Their fights always ended with Daryl stuck in the middle and neither wanted to put their mate through it.

Daryl finished getting himself a water and pat it into the living room and notices to Alpha sitting so their legs were touching and he got an idea.

Usually he just sat between the two of them but I just didn't feel like he was giving either of them enough of what they needed. So he went and sat so that one of their legs was between his legs as he sat. His legs spread a bit so that they each could put a hand on his inner thigh.

Both the alphas looked up at him in surprise he never done this before. The close proximity to one another and their own omega at the same time was new but fuck it felt great.

They each placed a hand on his inner thigh and could both hear his purrs. Hearing their omega purr for them was a great experience. If honestly felt like they were doing the lords work when Daryl was happy.

When they first met Daryl he was hiding his scent under blockers, Merle had been going on runs to find him the blockers in fear of some alpha wanting to hurt his brother but after an incident in the city and losing the supply Daryl had to come clean, both alphas were happy to find the omega was willing to accept both of their bites. To be theirs.

"I have something for the both of you." Daryl stated as he leaned back so he was resting between the two alphas while exposing his scent glands. " I want it to be done separately."

"What is it?" Shane inquired hoping he would get to go first.

"Come with me and I'll show you, you can come to Rick, ya just have to stay outside of our room until I show Shane."

Rick nodded and understood he was a bit surprised usually he got everything first just because he put himself in that situation but he was happy to see his brother get it from their omega first now. He was very curious as to what it was that Daryl had to show them though and he wanted to know more then he knew how to express.

Daryl hopped up first and made his way up the stairs to have them follow Shane was giddy, happy that he got it first this time. Rick and Shane stopped at their door as instructed by their omega. "Close your eyes till you hear the door close Rick." Daryl mused.

Rick nodded and closed his eyes. While Daryl was shorter then Shane he covered his alphas eyes and led him into the room. Closing the door behind him he sat Shane on the bed and straddled him kissing him lovingly.

Shane was in heaven, he needed this. Needed to know that Daryl still cared and loved him no matter the situation they were in.

"Alright keep your eyes closed, Alpha."

Shane nodded feeling Daryl kissing him lovingly, he heard a drawer open. "Daryl?"

"It's okay. It's nothing bad. Open your hands alpha." Shane's face scrunched, he wanted to know what Daryl had. "Okay stay here don't go anywhere, keep your eyes closed."

Shane didn't move and he soon heard the door open. "Keep your eyes closed, both of you."

Shane didn't move but he was honestly confused. Rick was soon sat beside him and Daryl put something in his hands.

"Okay both of you can open your eyes."

Both alphas opened their eyes, Daryl's eyes were bright and he looked excited. "Look down, alphas!"

Both alphas looked down and their eyes got big. "You're pregnant?!"

Daryl nodded happily. "I don't care which one of you actually impregnated me. Both of you will be our puppies dads. I love you both so much, and I'm so excited to have this puppy, because it's our puppy. Ours."

Both alphas quickly stood up and wrapped their arms around their omega. "You're going to be the best momma." Shane muttered as he kissed Daryl lovingly. Daryl purred as the gave him attention and affection. Shane was making a silent promise to both himself and his omega to ensure that he was going to be more affectionate.

"I love both of you, so so much." Daryl murmured and he kissed them both once again. He was so pleased to have both his alphas. "Forever yours."

Shane was so excited to be a dad, and he was happy to have him and protect him.