Easter For Little Lucille - Negan/Daryl

Daryl walked around the house placing small treats for his pup around the house. He grinned as he placed an egg under the large leaf of their plant she always played with, he smiled as he placed another beside the leg of Negan's favorite chair.

Negan stepped into the room watching his mate place eggs about the house.

"What are you doing?"

"Setting up an easter egg hunt for Lucille." Daryl remarked happily placing another one on the bookshelf where her books were situated.

"She is one. She learned to walk two months ago." Negan chuckled as he pulled a stuffed bunny holding a carrot on her highchair.

"So she can still have fun." Daryl smirked as he gave Negan a small kiss. "It's her first easter she can actually do something, last year she was a month old."

"You're cute honey," Negan smiled as he kissed Daryl's forehead. "Really though our pup isn't going to know what to do."

"I'll show her, once she sees there are things for her she will enjoy it." Daryl smiled, pulling out a small felt basket. "Once she wakes up of course." He looked over to the monitor seeing her sleeping frame in the camera.

Negan smiled looking it over as well, their little girl was curled up with her blanket. Negan chuckled as she turned over in her sleep, sucking her thumb happily. "She's like you." He smiled, caressing Daryl's cheek. He looked up at him with a chuckle, Daryl had a bad habit of biting his thumb. They waited together enjoying some carrot cake that Negan picked up at the local grocery store.

Daryl smiled seeing her move and she got up and waited for someone to come get her. Daryl made his way to get to her, he picked up his tiny alpha pup and made his way to the living room once she was changed. "Look Lucille the easter bunny came." He smiled sitting beside her on the floor as he helped the basket into her tiny hands. She looked over the few eggs she could see but saw her father and dropped the basket be-lining towards him. Daryl glared at Negan for a moment that their daughter was so distracted by her dad she didn't even care about the eggs but he also knew she was one and was distracted by everything.

Neagn smiled and picked her up, giving her a small kiss before returning her to Daryl's side and sat beside her. "Momma wants to show you something princess."

She sat in Daryl's lap happily. "I love you." He whispered, kissing the top of her head before helping her to the first egg. She took it in her hand and shook it before Daryl helped open it and a few of her favorite candies popped out. She squealed happily.

"Momma dadda!" She chirped, holding up the candies.

Daryl smiled. "Look puppy there is more." She toddled towards another, and handed it to Negan who opened it up. He smirked as she chirped again and found another. "Told you." Daryl said as she began to do it by herself once she got the idea they had treats.

Negan rolled his eyes before kissing his cheek. "Yeah yeah sweetheart."

Daryl smiled as she found the bunny as her last treat. "Bunny!" She squeaked as she held it tightly, dropping her basket because nothing but the stuffed rabbit mattered to her.

Daryl and Negan smiled watching her hold it tightly. She toddled back to them and sat in their lap as Daryl handed her a candy and pulled her into his lap. "Happy Easter little lady." Negan grinned kissing his tiny alpha.

She giggled and held her bunny while Daryl turned on a cartoon for her that had some bunnies in it. He picked up the rest of the eggs. He wanted to give his little girl everything.