Strawberry Kisses - Alpha!Rick x Omega!Daryl

Daryl's belly grumbled, he set his hand on his stomach and muttered. "Rick..." Daryl whined turning over slightly. Rick looked over at his mate laying on the couch while he added some photo frames to the wall.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I..I really want some strawberries..."

"I can get you some, just strawberries? Anything else honey?"

"No, just strawberries."

Rick smirked and leaned over kissing him before heading out the door. As he drove his phone wet off. "Hello?"

"Rick, how's it goin?" It was Shane.

"Good, just driving to the store to get Daryl strawberries. Cravings."

"Ah he's that stage of pregnant is he?" Shane chuckled, the two alphas laughed for a moment. "Strawberries huh?"

"Yeah, it changed weekly. Sometimes sugary sometimes salty other times he just wants a cheeseburger with all the veggies. This week it's fruit I guess."

"You should keep track of it so when he's pregnant again you'll have whole list of what he wanted and liked."

Rick nearly choked at the comment. "Pregnant again?"

"Aren't you planning on more pups?"

"Eventually but not for a while. Talk to you later alright?" Rick muttered as he made it to the market. He stepped in and looked about, this was Daryl's favorite spot to find food. The market wasn't like a traditional store it supported local artisans and farmers.

"Greene family Farm. Fresh strawberries and blackberries!" A little blonde beta called by their booth. Rick jogged up with a smile.

"Officer Grimes." The elder alpha smiled.

"Hershel how are you?"

"Wonderful, I see you're alone how's your mate doing?"

"Daryl's doing great but has a current craving for strawberries mind if I take a few boxes?"

"Course, as many as you'd like."

Rick grabbed about three boxes and slid over some cash. "Rick I owe you change." Hershel said as Rick turned with a wave.

"You keep that for you and your family, my mate adore your fruits and veggies. He always talks about them, you make my mate happy and that means a lot to me."

Hershel smiled giving the officer a wave as he left. Rick made it home shortly after with three boxes of strawberries and a bouquet of the only flowers Daryl did like which were Cherokee roses.

Daryl was in the kitchen cleaning dishes when he walked in. Rick came up behind Daryl kissing him with a soft smile before placing the roses in a vase.

Daryl happily enjoyed the strawberries after waiting impatiently for Rick to wash them.

"Are these Greene family strawberries?" Daryl asked curious.

"They are."

"They're so good." Daryl smiled happily. "Thank you again. I know it's annoying that I ask for all sorts of things."

"Hey I signed up for this when I courted you to be my mate, and I signed up for this when you told me what you were. I wanted this. I'm happy to get you strawberries and cupcakes and cheeseburgers from that one place in the middle of no where."

Daryl smiled trying not to cry.

"I love you Rick." Daryl kissed Rick strawberry juice on his lips.

"I love you too my omega."

Rick brought him in for another strawberry flavored kiss. The two stood together for a moment happily enjoying one another's company. Daryl grinned feeling small kicks in his belly.