Powersons Chronicles Chapter 10

Bara finished potting her rainbow flower in a small vase. She then watered the flower with tap water and picked up a paintbrush and started to paint her bed green. A girl with white hair and blue eyes walked over to her.

"Hey, girl, wanna come to Pretty Smoothie with us?" Bara looked at her.

"Pretty Smoothie?" The girl studied her.

"I see you're a first year, but none the less, I thought someone would've mentioned it to you on the ship. Pretty Smoothie is the smoothie shop, it has the best smoothies." Bara smiled.

"Then if its smoothies, I'm in!"  Khaldryq was Bara's new roommate and she pointed to the elevator.

"C'mon, slowpokes! Its on level 274 and the line might be long."

Bara and her roommates, Satetsu, Khaldryq and the girl went into the glass elevator and the girl pressed the 274 button on the elevator dial and walked over to the view and smiled.

"I love this view, it's amazing." Satetsu rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we know its cool, Ichii?  Now can we get back to talking about the smoothies? My favorite is the Berry Blueberry Smoothie." Ichii turned around and fluffed her hair.

"I love the Krazy Kiwi smoothie." Khaldryq nodded.

"That's my second fav. My favorite is the Relaxing Raspberry Smoothie." Bara licked her lips and smiled.

"Gosh, I'm getting thirsty just thinkin' about it!" Satetsu looked at the floor level and turned to Bara.

"Be thirsty no longer, Bara, we're here!" Bara looked around.

The floor had pictures of the different types of smoothies and their prices and the walls had splatters of bright colored paint and the ceiling had a chandelier with a display of the smoothies. A couple of kids were already there and drinking their smoothies. Bara recognized Majo and her cats and the Ucha twins.

"Cool!" Ichii smiled and walked up to the counter. "You haven't seen anything yet!" Bara rolled her eyes.

"I know I haven't." The four walked up to the counter and saw the cashier. She had tan skin and deep brown eyes. She looked at the four and smiled.

"Welcome to Pretty Smoothie, may I take your order?"  Ichii looked into the girls eyes. "I'll have the usual, Renata." Renata wrote down the order on a sheet of paper and attached it to the revolving order menu.

"One Krazy Kiwi with two cherries, comin' up."

Khaldryq looked at the list and said, "I'll try a Very Cherry smoothie." Satetsu went next.

"One Berry Blueberry please." Bara walked up to Renata and looked at the list.

"I'll have…… a Super Strawberry." Renata placed the orders on the order menu and typed in for the total.

"That'll be $10.00." Bara picked out 2.50 and handed it to Renata, while the others did the same. Ichii's smoothie came first. "Are we taking this back to the room?" Asked Satetsu.

"I think it be better here."

"Fine by me." Ichii picked up her smoothie and said, "I'll pick out a table for us,

'kay?" Everyone nodded and Ichii went off, sipping her smoothie. When the smoothies were given to the group, Bara looked at her smoothie.

"Looks good………tastes great!" Satetsu smiled.

"Welcome to college, Bara." Bara smiled and sipped her smoothie again, savoring the sweet taste of the strawberry smoothie.

Satetsu looked at her watch.