Powersons Chronicles Chapter 6

Tya backed up towards the edge of the boat.

"The, what?" Yomi smiled.

"Did she stutter?"  

"The-the-the-"

"The fish," Tsuki smiled, walking towards Tya. Tya quickly turned around and saw Yomi, grabbing onto Tya's shoulders from the front, while Tsuki grabbed her back shoulders. Tya squirmed around, shrieking, "NO NO NO!" Yomi slowly moved to the front of the boat as Tsuki swung Tya back and forth. Tya tried to lock her hands to the side of her waist as she tilted forward and back.

Tsuki whispered to Yomi, "Plan K.H.O.A.D.H.I.T.O." Yomi nodded and she made Tya fall on her knees. Tya screamed, "You can't do this!" Tsuki smiled as she held up her ring finger and Yomi smashed Tya's head against the side of the lifeboat. Tya was held up and she had a large gash in her forehead. The scrape was gushing out blood and splinters. Tya was trying to grab her head and stop the bleeding.

Tya pulled her hand free from Yomi and felt her head. She put pressure on her wound and felt blood seeping out from underneath her hand. Tya looked up and took her hand off the wound and looked at the blood. It was as red as Yomi's eyes. Tya looked at Tsuki. Her face had spatters of blood on her left cheek and her nose was splattered with blood. Tya's blood. Tya fell over and looked at her hand again. The blood was dripping off of it and she saw tiny splinters in the drops of blood that smacked the deck with a dripping sound. Tya attempted to get up and punch the twins but she fell on one knee. Her eyes filled with blood and she landed in the ocean and saw no more.

Tsuki dipped her hands in the ocean and pushed Tya's body down as she evilly watched blood drip from Tya's wound and make her pale skin turn pink. Yomi pushed the body of Tya down into the water and watched dark red clouds rise up from the ocean.

Tsuki cupped her hands in the seawater and washed off her bloodstained clothes and face. Yomi helped wash off her bloodstained hands and looked down at the broken piece of wood on the side of the lifeboat. The broken piece of wooden board and saw it was tipped with blood. Tsuki looked at the broken piece and took a solar-powered hot glue gun and helped fix the lifeboat. Yomi looked at her suspiciously.

"What's with the glue gun?" Tsuki put the glue gun back in her pocket.

"You never know when you're gonna need this ol' thing." Yomi rolled her eyes. "Oooookkkkk, but how are we gonna explain this?" She said as she pointed toward the place where Tya was dropped off.

"Ok, Yomi, you just leave that to me."  Tsuki held up a feather pillow and smiled, "We won't know a thing!" Tsuki lay down on the pillow and whispered, "Follow my lead."