Powersons Chronicles Chapter 5

Yomi and Tsuki started to scream uncontrollably.

"Someone HAS to help Yazu!" Cree screamed.

"Okay. Me and............................................ Sonny will take care of it," Khaldryq said, saluting Tsuki. Sonny was already being dragged to the lower level as he shouted, "I didn't agree to this!" Khaldryq ran down the steps and told Sonny to stay put.

"When I bring him back you run to the lifeboats as fast as you can," she said, almost running out of sight. In a minute, she brought back a short redheaded blue-eyed boy with an orange sweatband.

"Take him, and bring him to the lifeboats, I'll check for other people." Sonny rushed to the lifeboats and plopped Yazu on his back and told the rowers o leave for the island.

Sonny met up with Khaldryq and they got in a rowboat for 8, 6 students and 2 student rowers. In the boat was, Shane, Sonny, Tsuki, Yomi, Tya, Khaldryq and the rowers, Satetsu and Cree. Tya looked at the sinking ship.

"We will get to the island, right?" Satetsu smiled.

"Of course, we just have to row for two hours and then take a rest." Satetsu smiled and started rowing.  Sonny looked around as the two rowed and looked for other rowboats. He looked at a boat. All of Majo's cats and Majo were in one boat and Bara and Majo rowed. Sonny looked to his right and sighed. The last of the lifeboats was filled with suitcases and rowed by Mr. Olmec and the girl with light ginger hair and lots of different color jewelry. Bara called over from the other boat.

"Nice trip, huh, Sonny?" Sonny smiled and held his thumb up.

"We're off to a great start huh?" Shane sighed and cuffed Sonny in the back of the head.

"Save the hugs and kisses for later."

Sonny stifled his anger as Bara giggled. Tsuki smiled and said, "Nice brother, huh, Son-Son?" Sonny rolled his eyes and looked at Khaldryq.

"So, are you and Shane getting along?" He asked, eyes glancing around quickly to see if Shane was listening in.

"Oh of course, we're fine," she said, touching the back of Shane's shoulder. Shane felt his cheeks burn as Tsuki raised an eyebrow. "Ooh, Fumie, you've gotten into bad boys, have you?" Tya stood up and rocked the boat as she squinted her sapphire eyes.

"Ok, Tsuki, stop it! Why are you doing this? Do you like doing this?" Tsuki smiled an evil grin. Tya sighed and sat back down, mumbling, "I have one nerve and those two twits of twins are getting on it." Satetsu and Cree fell asleep telling Tsuki, Tya and Yomi to wake them when they get to the island, saying they would be able to float along and get to the island without any work.

Tsuki took out goose-feather pillows and placed them under everyone's sleeping heads. Yomi looked at everyone sleeping and looked at Tya.

"Ok, do you want to go to sleep too?" Tya raised her eyebrow.

"We are going to stay awake! I'm not sleeping 'till we get to the island." Tsuki and Yomi grinned.

"Oh, you don't know how wrong you are," Yomi said, gazing at her. Tsuki made a half-smile and slowly started to shut her eyes.

"You are going to sleep." Tya looked around.

"There isn't enough space in the boat for the three of us to fall asleep at the same time, maybe Yomi and I could fall asleep for an hour or so, and you could wake us up in an hour so... I could stay awake for an hour or so and then-" Tsuki scooted closer to her in the wooden rowboat.

"Yomi, did I get to finish?"

"No, Tsuki. You didn't."

"She didn't hear the rest of it."

"No, she didn't."

"Should I tell her now?"

"Of course, before she interrupts you again."

"Ok, now, Tya, as I was saying, you are going to sleep...... with them," Tsuki said, pointing to the water. Tya was confused.

"With the water?" Yomi grabbed her shoulder and smiled, dragging her toward Tsuki, who grabbed her other shoulder. Yomi and Tsuki said the one thing Tya did not want to hear. Yomi cackled as Tsuki proclaimed, "With the fishes."