Powersons Chronicles Chapter 8

"Bann Shii? Who's that?" Sonny asked her. Satetsu heard him and walked over to him.

"Oh, that. That's an old Powerson legend about a girl 12 years ago at this school, it's said that she was in her 3rd year at this school and she was in the West Wing Library, which is not used anymore and she fell through the floor and her body was never found."

"Yeah," said a girl with burgundy hair and big blue eyes. "But that's a myth. And then why didn't we see her, if she is real?"

"Yeah! Only those three saw her!" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes proclaimed. A girl with light blue hair and violet eyes stood up from her lifeboat.

"Kairi, Sadeline, there is only one explanation for this." The girl walked over to Sonny and Shane. "One of your kin is going to die," she whispered to Sonny, but loud enough so that Shane could hear her too. "Ha! Yeah right!" All of a sudden another noise sounded. Shane sighed. "Oops that's me," he apologized as he picked up his phone with the ringtone, 'California Gurls' at high volume. "Yep, who is this? *-----,---------?------,--------.* Oh, hi Sonya! Where are you, It's hard to get reception here. *-------------.* Snowflake Hospital? What happened! Are you ok? *------------------------.* What do you mean by that? *------------------------,-----,---………------.* WHAT!" He said as he hung up the phone. "That was Sonya, Sonny, mom and her got in a car accident. Mom just succumbed from her injuries," Shane said. Sonny looked at him.

"Is Sonya ok?"

"She's fine, her wounds are bad, but she said she'll pull through."

"Hmm," said the girl with the violet eyes.

"A coincidence? Or the curse of Bann Shii?" she yelled, waving her hands in the air eerily. A girl with smoky black hair and brownish amber eyes, looked at the light blue haired girl.

"Shut it, Nuri, don't go filling these new student's heads with your stupid mumbo-jumbo. Nobody wants to be scared on the first day of school."

"Ah, Bevriezen. You are such a killjoy, now aren't you?" Bevriezen rolled her eyes and started towards the building. She looked back.

"Hey! You gonna go into your air conditioned dorms or are you gonna get sunburned on your first day? I know I'm not! Bye!" she said, opening up the glass doors and running inside.

Bara followed her and whistled to Sonny. "You comin'? Mr. Oss will be wondering why y'all are late!" The children cheered and Sonny and Shane rushed into the building. Maybe I was wrong, Sonny thought. Maybe this will be a good college.