Powersons Chronicles Chapter 3

The five walked toward the upper deck, overlooking the water where they saw the Ucha twins. Yomi turned to her sister, squealing and giggling.

"I took that poor boys wallet, he'll never know!" she said giggling. "OOOOOHHHH! YOU'RE SO AMAZING! YOU ARE GREAT!" Tsuki squealed. "Ahem," Khaldryq said, interrupting the girls.

"Look, Yomi, it's the pyromaniac and her 'bad boy' BF," Tsuki said, pointing to her and her gothic looking friend. Khaldryq ran at both of them.

"GAH! YOU LITTLE-" she yelled, charging at the twins.

"You're fast," said Yomi, "but not fast enough," she said pushing the blonde haired girl off the deck and into the icy sea below.

"KHALDRYQ!" Shane yelled looking at the water far below.

The girl was swimming in front of the cruising ship, slowly closing in behind her. Shane looked at her with despair as Khaldryq gasped for breath, every time a salty wave of sea water pushed her underneath, filling her mouth and nostrils.

"Its no use, her powers are useless in water," Yomi cackled.

"And her immortality can't be used if her other powers cannot be used," sniggered Tsuki.

"Say buh-bye to your girl," they snickered in unison. All of a sudden a girl with blonde hair and dark blue almost black eyes pushed the girls away and a green-blue light lined her body and Khaldryq's limp body was lifted up into the air and brought back onto the ship.

"Khaldryq......... is she-" the girl looked at her.

"She'll be fine, just don't get her near these girls," she said, giving CPR. She picked Khaldryq up and gave her labored breathing body to Cree, and told her to bring her to the lounge.

"Thank you, Tya, for everything," said Cree, carrying Khaldryq.

Tya grabbed the girls, "If you ever do that to anyone else, I will make your eyes from red, to black and blue." Tsuki looked at the girl and then whispered to Yomi, "dumb blonde." Tya smiled and said, "Yeah, this dumb blonde just took back Sonny's wallet." The two twins, soon enough were chasing the girl around the top deck, Tya squealing like a three-year-old.

Cree placed Khaldryq onto a white leather couch and pushed on her chest. She spit out salty brine and woke up.

"Samey.........is that you?" Shane shook his head.

"No, its Shane, you're still alive." Khaldryq smiled and touched Shan's shoulder.

All of a sudden a black cat raced across the lounge area, a girl with brown hair and green eyes running after it yelling, "Corey! Come back!"

The cat had a stone gray collar with 1692 embroidered on the front in gold thread. Every time the cat hissed it sounded like, "MEOWRWEIITRRR!" The girl yelled to the group of kids, "Don't just stand there! DO SOMETHING!" She yelled, waving her arms toward the group of shocked children. Sonny ran towards the cat and caught in half a second. The girl stopped in her tracks, "wow! You're fast......... Thanks for catching my sweetie for me," she said taking the cat from Sonny's outstretched arms.

"You're welcome.........," The girl smiled.

"Majo. Majo Salem," Sonny looked at her cat.

"And hello, Corey...is it?" Majo nodded and said, "He got away, but you got him for me, now c'mon, Corey, let's take you to the others."

Sonny followed her to the corridor marked 666, she entered first and not knowing he was behind her, shut the door in his face. The cruise ship hit a small storm and sent Sonny hurtling to the other side of the corridor. Sonny hit the wall and got back up, planting his feet firmly on the floor. He turned the knob and opened the door. There was Majo, sitting on the bed, pouring food into Corey's food bowl labeled, G Cory imprinted in black letters. Corey meowed again, "MEOWRWEIITRRR," and Majo poured more food into the bowl, nodding.  "Majo?" Majo literally jumped in the air.

"Oh," said Majo.

"Didn't see ya there."   Majo rushed over to Sonny.

"Shut the door! I don't want Corey or the others to get out!" Sonny shut the door.

"The others?" Majo nodded and whistled. All of a sudden, eighteen black cats formed a straight line in the pattern of a very colorful rainbow.

Majo started with the one with the red collar.

"This is Bishop." She then moved on to one that had an orange collar.

"This is Goode." Then onto one with a yellow collar.

"This is Nurse." A one with a green collar was next.

"This is Martin." Then onto a one with a blue collar.

"This is How." Then onto one with a purple collar.

"This is Wilds."  Then she pointed to a black cat with a white collar.

"This is Burroughs."  Then a pink one.

"Easty." Then an indigo one.

"Proctor." Then a brown one.

"Willard." One with a black collar was Jacobs. The rest had patterns on their collar. They were Carrier, Parker, Pudeater, Scott, Reed, Wardwell and Mary. "Wow! How did you come up with all the names?" Majo smiled.

"They asked to be called that." Sonny looked at her questioningly.  

"What do you mean-" But it was too late, Majo had shut the door and Sonny heard the lock *click* in front of him.   

Sonny looked at his KeyKard that the person in the lobby in the front desk gave to him. He looked at it.

"Hmmm... 698." He rushed to the door number and inserted the card in the slot.   He pulled it back out but nothing happened. He knocked on the door. A young girl opened it up. She had long black spiky hair and golden yellow eyes that stared at Sonny.

"Yes?" she asked him.

"Um, lady, this is my room so if you could please-" the girl took the KeyKard from him and said, "Room 698......... no your room is room 869, you're welcome."  Sonny blushed.

"Thank you.........." The girl stared at him.

"Satetsu Steele." Sonny nodded.

"Thanks."  

The girl studied Sonny.

"Have I seen you before? I come from Hannibal, MO." Sonny shook his head. "Probably not. I come from Snowflake, AZ. unless you saw me on the ship," he said, flipping his KeyKard the right way.

"Oh yeah! You were down on the lower deck with that blonde girl and the two black-haired twins! That poor girl fell off the deck. Is she ok?" Satetsu asked, with concern in her caramel eyes.

"Khaldryq..................she's....... WAIT! I LEFT HER IN THE LOUNGE!" Sonny yelled, running towards the end of the corridor. Satetsu yelled back.

"GLAD I COULD HELP!"  She yelled down the hallway with frustration.