Powersons Chronicles Chapter 4

Sorry bout the short Chapter......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny sprinted to the lounge and skidded on the wooden floor, leaving scratch marks and making a sound like nails on a chalkboard. Cree woke up from her nap in the lounge, shrieking in anger.

"GOD! WHAT DOES A CHICK HAVE TO DO TO GET A DECENT SLEEP AROUND HERE!?" Khaldryq, who was now fully awake, calmed her down and sighed.

"Where have you been?" She said, looking at Sonny.

"I was in Majo's place." Khaldryq rolled her eyes.

"That witch." Sonny looked at her suspiciously.

"Witch? Where did you get THAT insult?" Khaldryq looked at him also. "That wasn't an insult, she really is a witch!" Shane got off of a bed across the room.

"How would YOU know that? Not that I'm saying you don't know anything, it's just...... how would YOU know that? Khaldryq looked up.

"Cory, Bishop, Nurse, Goode, Martin, How, Wilds Easty, Proctor, Willard, Jacobs, Carrier, Parker, Pudeater, Scott, Reed Wardwell and Mary are all reincarnated witches!" Cree raised an eyebrow.

"Witches are immortal, duh, how can they be reincarnated if they can't die?" Khaldryq sighed.

"Unless they are killed. Every witch that has been killed is reincarnated as a familiar of a descendent of theirs! Majo means witch! Majo is the great great great great great great great granddaughter of Giles Corey." Sonny racked his brain. Corey, the tiny, black cat with the stone gray collar? Sonny looked through his memory. His food bowl said G Corey. That was possibly a typo for the food bowl printing.

And what was the 1692 on the back of the Corey's collar? Sonny looked at her. "W-w-when was Giles Corey k-k-k-killed?" Khaldryq turned and looked at him.

"1692. Along with all the other cat-witches she has." Sonny's eyes opened up wide. Majo? The one who seemed so sweet and innocent? Was that who she really was? Sonny's head was spinning with information he didn't want.

The Ucha twins ran into the lounge, screaming.

"Yazu! He's in the bottom level! The ship's boiler is going to explode! All the gas pressures are too high!" Yomi screeched. Tsuki looked around and screeched, "ABANDON SHIP!