True Harmony II

Jude POV:

"Huu~" we both took a deep breath in, activating the power of our creation rune.

Aether pulsed through my body, the purple particles seeming to power up my body to new levels effortlessly.

It was a feeling that was familiar yet different, almost as if the creation vivum had a different texture by body could feel.

The full strength of the Godrune in hand, I opened my eyes and released the power.

[Irie's Manifestation: Zordc's Relic Armour]

Immediately, I created a set of armour around my body. I didn't like wearing armour since mana and aether reinforcement made it redundant and it would limit my mobility, however, this armour felt different.

It was as if it had been made for me. 

The royal blue highlights mixed in with the pure black and silver base of the armour gave it an appealing and royal look. Yet no one could deny the presence it exuded from simply hanging on my body.

Rather than traditional heavy armour that would wrap around my joints and worsen my dexterity, this armour instead perfectly melded with my joint movements, accommodating my body in the way that it felt natural. 

I looked over to see Cordelia also wearing an armour set designed for her. The white armour with red and golden lines splashing through it was truly beautiful yet powerful. Activating All-Seeing Eyes, I could see the aether pulsing through the fabric of the armour for the two of us, showing its strength in resisting spells and attacks.

I siphoned some aether and injected it into the armour, only for it to light up like lamp and increase its defensive capabilities.

'Almost no aether was wasted,' I marvelled at the armour's ability to effectively use the aether I injected.

"Incredible," Caera breathed out as she stared at the two of us with disbelief written all over her face. White Cordelia went onto try more of the capabilities of creation, I wanted to do something different.

As I heard, the reason the destruction Godrune went out of control and almost killed me because there was no creation Godrune to counter-balance it. 

'Now that I have both sides of the equation,' I thought, 'What happens if I release them together?'

Trying to control two opposing elements simultaneously was an extremely arduous task that required a high level of mastery over both as well as extreme concentration. However, my Yin-Yang body could almost ignore this and directly control the two forces.

I clasped my two hands, igniting both the creation and destruction Godrune to their full power. "Cordelia, be careful," I warned her before my powers were released.

Purple flames of destruction looking like they came from hell itself conjured from my right side. Broken pieces of relic armour appeared from my left.

"COMBINE!" I roared as I attempted to the unify the opposing forces.

'This is much harder than when I tried to combine ice and fire magic, or anything I have ever done before,' I thought as sweat began dripping down my forehead, 'But if I succeed I will have the full power of destruction at my call!'

My body felt it was splitting apart as it tried to settle down the two clashing branches of vivum. The refusal to merge was causing my body to begin to break.

'I need to go something!' I thought, 'Something!'

"JUDE! USE MANA!" Cordelia yelled at me over the noise.

'Use mana? What does that even mean? Mana can't help with aether!' I struggled to think properly as the aether threatened to rip my body apart.

'Ah fuck it! I need to try something!' I yelled internally before activating all of my mana. Almost immediately, a calming effect came as the mana took the burden placed on my body. 

Even though it wasn't able to merge creation and destruction like I predicted, it was able to soothe my body, allowing me to think properly.

I grunted as I brought all the aether I had, smashing it against each other while trying to combine it.

After what seemed like hours, it was finally over.

BOOM!

A huge explosion occurred with me in the epicentre. I opened my eyes and found myself with similar armour to before.

However, unlike before, the armour that purple flames swirling around and through it. It had turned murkier in colour, but it was incomparable to before.

Not only that, wings of purple flames contained by creation aether appeared on my back. The creation aether helped contain the power of destruction while also making it more efficient. 

I raised my hands, finding the flames of destruction dancing in my palm. Destruction finally felt completely in my control, like it had momentarily when I went berserk against the King Bear.

'So the name of this rune is Fadarr's Judgement,' I thought. 

[Fadarr's Judgement and Irie's Manifestation: Jude's Yin-Yang Armour]

I named my new spell, something that never existed in the history of aether. Getting such a high mastery over it managed to reveal to me what the names of the Godrunes were derived from.

'Fadarr, Irie and Aroa are djinns who can be thought of as fathers of these branches of aether. They were the first ones to use their power. Zordc is a pioneer in creation aether who created the relic armour art that I used. '

(A/N: I am quite lacking in information about the Alacarya Arc in the actual TBATE so this part may be wrong according to the lore. Please inform me if it is so I can fix it.)

'And now, I am a new pioneer who has the right to name his own unique aether art.'

"Incredible," Cordelia breathed out as she looked at me in shock.

I acknowledged them with a nod and went to the training stand to the side.

I picked up a sword from the training stand, ready to create a new sword style for my new abilities.

(A/N: The power up for Jude is over for now. Next we have him doing a bit of training with creation Godrune since he hasn't completely mastered it yet. We will also see the beginning of the revolution before we get into another relictomb. See you guys next week! )