Extra Story - Fall of Xyrus Academy III

(A/N: This is completely non-cannon and I decided to write this when I thought of a fun question. What if Jude arrived earlier?)

Elijah POV:

"NOOOOOOO! DORADREA!" I spotted Theodore as he roared, charging furiously towards the masked man. He knocked aside the students that weren't quick enough to get out of his one-man stampede.

"DORADREA!" Theodore screamed, his voice cracking as he hammered his fists against the translucent barrier.

There were only two sounds that could be heard. It was the sound of delighted laughter coming from the masked man, and the sound of Theodore's thunderous pounding against the barrier.

BOOM!

It was one of the Disciplinary Committee members...

BOOM!

The same group Arthur was in...

BOOM!

A crater formed underneath Theodore as the marble floor around him continued to crumble and cave under the pressure of his might. As he continued smashing against the barrier, blood began streaming down his arms as his hands were shattered by his own strength. Despite that, the fury never left Theodore's eyes as his icy gaze never left the masked man.

"Enough!"

A low voice boomed across the entire academy, causing Theodore to stop trying to break through the barrier and Draneeve's laughter. The red-tinted barrier that surrounded the school shattered from above. The broken fragments of the barrier fluttered down, reflecting the vibrancy of the Aurora Constellation that was almost in full bloom, in the night sky; the bloodstained academy instantly turned into a scene from a fairytale.

I saw one man descend among the shimmering rain of the shards of the barrier. I recognized this man, so did the other students. The other students and professors seem to have gained hope again as they saw who was the one who descended upon. The Student Council President who would act as the shield of the academy, Jude Leywin, finally arrived on the scene.

Third POV:

Jude landed next to Theodore. He then said, "I'll take care of this." 

Theodore looked at him in anger and started to speak, "No I will" but was stopped when his eyes met Jude's. He could see... no feel Jude's anger. He gulped before taking a step back.

Jude simply glanced at the barrier before muttering, "Break." His seemingly ordinary words caused the barrier to shatter like glass. The same barrier that withstood the attacks of several high level spells by the professors. Everyone was stunned by what had happened and they gulped.

Draneeve had a fearful expression that was hidden by his mask, but he bravely met Jude, "Ah, you are finally here! The star of the show, Jude!"

Lucas then spat out, "I found this bitch making her way to the academy, so I decided to kidnap her to tease you." He then threw out a beaten and bruised Kathyln in front of him.

As if a dam had been broken, an immeasurable amount of bloodlust was released from Jude. The cultists all fell to the ground and clawed at their throats, incapable of even breathing. Even Lucas and Draneeve both had their breaths knocked out and were on their knees.

Neither of them could move as if there were red chains holding them back. Some of the students behind him peed their pants as they distanced themselves from him. Draneeve tried to get the mana beasts to attack Jude, but they ignored his order and ran away.

"To think that ants like you dared to touch her," Jude spoke with an ethereal voice. However, his voice twisted the insides of Lucas who started to struggle. All the other cultists started to choke and die.