Chapter 18

I walked back into the house sometime around 10:30 pm, Noah was in the living room waiting for me.

"Where's Jay?" He asked.

"He went home." I closed the door behind me.

"My own friend couldn't even stay and chat with me, he didn't even text me or let me know that he was in town."

I walked over to him and sat down "Why don't you just text him first?"

"Because I shouldn't have to, but I don't wanna speak about that, there's something else that's on my mind." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a tissue and wrapped in the tissue was the pregnancy test.

"Were you just being nosy in my garbage or what?"

"No, actually I was throwing away the trash cause it was full, it's not my fault you didn't play smart and throw it in the outside garbage, now why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I wasn't ready to tell you and I don't know for sure, I was gonna go to my doctor and get it checked out then I was gonna let you know, either way, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I am pregnant." I sighed.

"Well, It would be good for us to have a child together, that will bring us even closer, plus I wanna be with you."

"Noah, I don't know about that, I'm not really ready for a child and if I was ready I don't know if I'd want the child to be with you, no disrespect but I'm not there with you yet and I still feel like there are some issues we have to get through, and I still don't trust you like that."

"Well damn, that was just fucked up."

"It's fucked up but it's the truth Noah, if you can cheat on my sister you can easily cheat on me, I don't know if you've done it in the past with other girlfriends but I can't trust you, and I don't wanna end up like Chanel with my feelings hurt in the end."

"So why do you still have me living in your house if you don't trust me? You should have been kicked me out, better yet you should have stopped fucking me if that was the case."

"I didn't kick you out because I know you have nowhere else to go Noah, and I can't help my feelings for you, I can't stay away from you no matter how much and how hard I try, the way I feel about you is weird."

He moved closer to me "Well I don't know what you want me to do, all I know is that I don't wanna argue with you, I wanna be with you and love only you, if you don't believe me I'm gonna just have to show you that you can trust me, I wanna be here for you." He grabbed my hands and held them.

"Okay."

He leaned in kissing me "I love you."

"I love you too."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer "I just want you to be able to trust me, I know I've screwed up with cheating on Chanel but as I said, if I had met you first it would have been you from the jump, and I wanna be with you when you go to your doctor just in case."

"Okay."

              ***************************

"Well you are in fact pregnant, you're 5 weeks pregnant." My doctor said.

"Fuck." I didn't know what else to say.

"So is that good or bad news to you?" Noah asked.

"Kind of both."

"I'm gonna leave you both to talk about this and see what you wanna do." She left the room.

"So what's on your mind?" He asked.

"I'm scared, I mean I don't know how to be a mother and I also don't know how my mom or sister would react to that news, I mean I still have enough time for me to get rid of it but what do you think about everything?"

"Well I would love for you to keep the baby, I mean I respect whatever decision you wanna make because you're the one that's carrying the baby, but I do feel like I want kids of my own and I would really love to have a baby with you, I know it's too soon for anything especially since we've only known each other for 2 months but as I've said before I really have enjoyed my time with you lately and I think this would be a good step for us." He held my hand.

"I feel like it would be a good step too, and I've enjoyed my time with you also." I sighed "I really have to think about what I wanna do."

"Well like I said I'm here for you, whatever decision you decide to make." He leaned in kissing me.

"Well..."

I started to think about how this would affect my life. How would Chanel react to the news? How would my mom react? How would Noah's parents react? But the most important thing is how a baby would be for me and Noah, I mean it'll bring us much closer.

"I think that I wanna keep the baby." I said.

"Okay." Noah smiled and leaned in kissing me "I'm excited."

"Yeah, me too." I returned a smile.