Chapter 12

Today was the day, It was Noah's birthday.

I honestly didn't feel like doing anything for his birthday, especially after last night, but I already agreed to it.

I already stopped by the store and picked up some balloons and decorations. I also went to the bakery and picked up the cake and cupcakes Chanel had pre-ordered for him.

I was back home getting everything together, there was a knock on the door, and I walked over to it and opened it up.

A man was standing there, he had shoulder-length brown hair, small blue eyes, a flat nose, and a rounded jaw.

"Hello, Are you Tania?" He smiled.

"Yes, You must be Noah's friend, come in." I held the door open for him and he walked inside.

"Yes, I'm Jay, it's nice to meet you." He held his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too, I was just getting everything together."

"Oh, need some help?" He took his coat off and hung it up.

"Sure." He walked over and started helping me put up the streamers and the happy birthday sign.

"So, did you live in Italy with Noah?"

"Yes, it kind of sucks that he moved but he did it for love so it's acceptable."

"Love huh?" I stopped and watched him "So not that it's any of my business but has Noah ever cheated on any of his other girlfriends before?"

"Hmm, should I be telling you?"

"I won't tell." I laughed.

"Well, No, he has never cheated on any of his girlfriends, Noah is the loyal type, once he's with someone all of his focus is on that one person."

"That's hard to believe."

"Why is it?"

"No reason." I went back to decorating.

"It's a weird question to ask someone you just met." He chuckled "Is there something you wanna tell me about my friend?"

"No."

"Okay."

There was another knock on the door, I walked over and opened it up.

"Hello, I am Nina, Noah's sister." She smiled.

"It's so nice to meet you, come in!" She walked inside and I closed the door behind her "He's gonna be so happy to see you, he told me a lot about you."

"So you must be Chanel then?"

"No, I'm her sister, I'm Tania." I smiled.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you too, when will Noah be back?"

"My sister is gonna have him out until 6, just to make sure we're done getting everything done in time and to give enough time for his friends and family to arrive."

"Oh okay." She walked over to Jay "Hello Jay, nice to see you again." She hugged him.

"Hey." He hugged her back "How have you been?"

"I've been fine, I've moved to Atlanta with my boyfriend and we've been doing great."

While they chatted I finished getting everything ready. Again, someone knocked on the door.

I walked over to it and answered it, It was Rayven.

"Hey girl." She hugged me "I brought a gift for Noah."