Chapter 2

I woke up around 9 am, I got up out of bed and left my room. I could smell breakfast coming from downstairs and the faint sound of music, I walked downstairs and saw Noah in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning." He was standing there with no shirt on, he was showing off his toned abs. "I hope I didn't wake you, I'm just doing my part to show I appreciate you letting us stay." he rushed over to his phone and paused the music.

"Oh, this is nice." I sat down at the counter "I was already awake."

"Good, I made some eggs, bacon, french toast, and sausages." He set the plate of food down in front of me.

"Thank you." I picked up my fork and started to eat "This is amazing, you're a great cook."

"Thank you, I learned from my dad" He smiled.

"Well wow, I love it."

He sat down next to me and started to eat "Have you been living in New York your whole life?"

"Yeah."

"What do you love most about it?"

"I love the weather, I love the restaurants and stores, I love some of the people here, it's a beautiful place."

"Oh, It's different place for me, I wanna see and explore before I make a judgment."

"Don't worry, you're gonna love it."

Chanel walked downstairs "Good morning."

"Good morning." I replied.

"Morning babe." He sipped his juice "I made you some food, I put your plate in the microwave because I didn't know when you'd be up."

"Thank you sweetie." She grabbed her plate out of the microwave then sat down and started eating "Tania, I have something to ask you."

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna be meeting up with Mom later on so I really can't show Noah around, is it okay if you do it for me? I know it's asking for a lot but I can't do it."

"I have no problem showing him around."

"Thank you so much, I owe you big time for this."

"Of course." I shoved my face with some food.

                 ************************

It was later on around 3 pm, me and Noah was inside my car driving around.

"So where do you wanna go first?" I asked.

"It doesn't really matter to me, do you wanna go grab a bite?"

"Sure, have you ever had chic-fil-a before?"

"I've heard of it but I've never had it before."

"Okay good, we can go grab us some of that." I parked the car then we got out and walked inside.

We walked onto the line and waited "Next." We walked up.

"Can We have 2 chicken sandwiches, 2 medium waffle fries, and 2 medium mac and cheese, lots of chic-fil-a sauce and lots of Polynesian sauce, oh and 2 large Pepsis."

"Okay, that'll be $27.50"

"I'll take care of this." He dug into his pocket and pulled out $50 "You can keep the change."

"Thank you, Sir."

We waited a few minutes for our food, we finally got it then went and sat down.

"Let me show you how I do it." I opened the chicken sandwich up then grabbed some waffle fries and put it on top, I opened the mac and cheese up and scooped some out, and put it on top.

"That's how you eat it?" He laughed

"Yeah, and then just pour the sauce on top." I poured both of the sauces on top then closed the chicken sandwich and took a bite "It's delicious."

"Okay." He copied me then took a bite "You're right, this has to be one of the best things I've ever tasted."

"I told you, I love this restaurant."

"I see why." He took another bite "Where I'm from I barely ate any food like this."

"Why is that?"

"I'm just a picky eater, nothing was really my taste so I didn't want it, but this is making me start to regret."

"Well, I'm glad you love it." I smiled "Well do you still have family in Italy?"

"Yeah, both of my parents live there still, My sister been moved to the united states years ago."

"You don't feel sad leaving your family behind? I mean you're miles away from them now."

"I do, but I did it for Chanel, We've spent the last 2 years with each other and when she told me to move with her then, of course, I said yeah, I love her."

"That's cute." I looked down at my food "I'm happy for you both."

"Thanks." He smiled "And thanks again for letting us stay in your home, I really appreciate it."

"Of course."

We Sat and talked the rest of the time while finishing off our food.

*************************

The rest of the day was spent showing him around the neighborhood, showing him different restaurants, stores, shops, parks, etc. Then we went back home.

"You guys are finally back." Chanel stood up and kissed him "Did you enjoy your time?"

"Yeah, Tania was extremely nice and showed me around, we grabbed us some food, it was a good day."

"Well I'm glad you did, thank you Tania for being so kind." She smiled.

"Anytime."

"Anyways, Baby, I picked out a couple of houses for us and we can go check some of them out tomorrow."

"That's fine with me." He sat down and she sat down next to him.

I walked off upstairs and into my room, I laid back on my bed and started to think about Noah and the day we spent together.

He's just super sweet and an amazing guy, no wonder Chanel fell for him. I would spend all day every day with him if I could.