Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning, what happened yesterday lingered in my mind.

I didn't expect things to get that far, and if Chanel didn't call I don't know how further it could have went on between us.

I sat in bed for a good couple of minutes thinking about Noah, I know it was wrong what we did, but it felt so right. I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with my body.

But at the same time I have to have some respect for Chanel.

I finally got up and left my room, I walked downstairs into the kitchen, Chanel was in the living room watching some TV.

"Oh hey, good morning." She said.

"Good morning." I poured me some coffee.

"How was your sleep?"

"I slept okay."

That was a lie, I barely got sleep because I was up thinking about Noah.

"That's good." She smiled "I have some good news."

"What is it?"

"We've narrowed our searches for houses down to 2, On Wednesday we're going to check one of the houses out, the second choice is the first house we visited together, So we might be out of here soon."

"Oh, that's good news." I forced a smile.

I couldn't look at her for long, All that kept running through my head was Noah kissing on me and kissing down my body. It made me feel guilty as fuck.

"Where's Noah?" I asked.

"He's in the gym room working out."

"Oh." I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"Don't say anything but I was actually planning a surprise party for Noah, his birthday is in a couple of days and I was gonna invite some of his friends and family over." She smiled.

"Oh, he would love that."

"Yeah, So can I count on you to pick up some balloons for him?"

"Of course."

"Oh, and one more thing, I'm gonna have to get him out the house for a while, Can you make sure you set everything up while we're gone? I'm gonna try to keep him out until 6."

"Okay, I got it, you don't have to worry, I'll have everything done."

"Thank you so much." She pulled me into a hug "What would I do without you?"

"Of course." I smiled.

I really didn't wanna do it but I felt like I had to.

**************************

I was in my room getting dressed, I was about to head to Rayven's house. I finished putting on my clothes then left my room. I walked downstairs and saw Noah in the kitchen making him some dinner. I haven't seen him the whole day, I've been avoiding him so I stayed in my room the whole day, even though it's my house.

I walked towards the door ignoring him "You're not gonna say a word to me?" He asked.

"I don't think I should."

"Why not? Because of what happened yesterday?"

"Look Noah, I don't know if you were drunk or what but that wasn't right."

"No, I was not drunk, I did what I felt like doing, I've controlled myself for days now and I just had to kiss you, the liquor just gave me extra courage."

"Well it's wrong Noah."

"So are you trying to tell me you don't feel a spark between us? I know you do, I know you feel the same way right back, don't think I don't be catching you staring at me or making disgusted faces anytime you see me or Chanel kiss, just admit it." He walked over to me.

"Okay, maybe I do, but that doesn't mean anything, It got a little hot and steamy yesterday, but that can not happen again."

"Are you sure about that amore mio?" He stepped forward, I took a couple steps back but backed up into the counter.

"Noah, stop."

"Do you really want me to though?" With one of his hands he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head back a little, he leaned forward and being kissing on my neck.

I couldn't even get a word out, this felt so good, even though I knew it was wrong.

His other hand ran up my shirt and he started pinching my nipples. He pulled my shirt up so it was above both my titties then leaned down and started sucking on them.

"Noah" I moaned.

"You want more, huh?"

"Y- Yes." I said.

He picked me up and sat me down on the counter then came between my legs, he ran his hands up and down my body making me feel so good. He then slid one of his hands down into my shorts and began rubbing my pussy through my panties. I was already soaking wet, this man turns me on bad.

He slid my panties to the side and slipped a finger inside of me, he then added a second finger and thrust them in and out of me.

I let out a moan, he grabbed my face and kissed me then pulled away "Do you want me inside of you?"

"Yes" I moaned softly.

He took a step back and began unbuckling his pants when all of a sudden we heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Shit." I hopped off of the counter and fixed myself up, he buckled his pants back up.

"I was about to give you the best dick of your life." He smirked.

"You need to stop, this is not okay what we're doing, what if Chanel finds out?"

"Let's just hope she doesn't find out, You know you want this more than I do." He sucked on his fingers with a smirk.

Chanel walked inside "Hey, I just went to go pick up a couple of groceries"

"Let me help you with that." Noah walked over and grabbed the bags out of her hands.

"I'm going to Rayven's house for a few." I rushed out of the house, I got into my car and drove off.

**************************

"Woah, I can not believe what I just heard!" Rayven mouth dropped open "So what are you gonna do, are you gonna fuck him?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"You know you wanna fuck him, you just didn't do it yet because of Chanel, but if I were you I wouldn't care, he initiated it first."

"But she's still my sister at the end of the day, I don't wanna fuck up our relationship."

"Oh, you mean the same way she went for someone that you liked back in high school? She knew you had a crush on Trent and she still fucked him, shows what kind of sister she is."

"I forgot all about that but that was years ago, Both of us forgot about it and we've moved on."

"At the end of the day you have a hot, sexy, and beautiful man that basically wants to fuck you, you already did other things with him, you might as well."

I sighed "You're supposed to be talking me down from doing anything."

"You know i'm not the best friend to do that, You need to have you some fun, plus you've been crushing on him for a while so you should go for it." She smiled.

"Ugh." I laid back on the bed.

I really don't know what to do.