Chapter 8 Frienemies

Third person's p.o.v:BloodShot PackThe boys brought Nicole's pack to their pack which caused inconvenience for her as she received nasty looks here and there, Her anxiety and fear caused by her old pack seemed to find their way back into her life/mind as she timidly hung her head low while following the twins and Stephano.

Once they got inside{The Alphas and Nicole} became the topic of gossip something she hated the most, but she didn't know what was happening out there.

"Sit," Alex said as he saw his mate still standing timid by the side of the office door. He knew she must have heard about the rumors one way or the other but that's a matter for another day.

"I don't think we should let her in with the recent things that have been happing I say it's not safe, what if she poses a threat to the pack," Stephano said to his friends and alphas through their mind link expecting to get a positive response.

"We don't need you to tell us how to run our pack and how to treat our mate," Alex said through gritted teeth. Alex wasn't the only one angry, his brother was as well.Suddenly Nicole felt the temperature of the office drop,' Strange' she muttered under her breath soon enough she was no longer oblivious to the tension in the office.

It wasn't fair, how could Stephano say something like that, he knew how scared the boys especially Asher were scared they wouldn't find their mate or would have no mate as the moon goddess punished for them killing their father.

But what hurt them wasn't Stephano calling their mate a rogue but it was his attitude after finding out Nicole was their mate.

"So little mate, tell us where are you from?"Asher asked with a smirk playing on his lips as he turned to look at her startling Nicole who seemed to be in a daze. Feeling the stares of the twins and Stephano, she couldn't help but fumble with her words

"I-I-I-" seeing as she failed to form a proper sentence she quickly shut herself up fumbling with the edge of her black jumper.

"Muffin, he just asked you a question so answer with words...proper words," Asher asked with one of his eyebrows raised up as he stared at her, honestly he just wanted to know what pack she was from and why on earth she smells like a rogue even though her eyes are red.

As for Nicole, she was getting more and more nervous with every passing minute"He just asked you a question, are you going to answer it or do we have to make you?"Stephano asked as he stared at her intensely.

'Answer me! What pack are you from"Stephano asked slamming his plan on a nearby table, As for Nicole, she flinched and whimpered as he did that,, tears were threatening to fall out as she remembered Bardon and some of her old pack members doing something similar whenever they felt like torturing her?

"Are there more of you? where's your base?"

'When do you plan to attack"

"Did you plan to use your newly found relation to get information for your leader" The more Stephano questioned the more agitated and angry he became not giving a chance for her to respond, the more Nicole was being questioned the more she was getting lost in the memory her old pack left her with?