Chapter 11: Scarlette

Nicole's p.o.v:

      I remember waking up the next morning, panicking because I felt two hands on me and couldn't recognize the room I was in, screaming startling those by my side and making them both look around with wide eyes as if searching for the intruder when they saw no one they looked at me searching for what's wrong and that's when I registered where I am and who I was with and what happened the day before, to say I was embarrassed would be an understatement.

So I ran to hide in the bathroom but I passed by a mirror and saw it, it was beautiful, it's like a tattoo, a meaningful one, three wolves, two looking at the other one with a bright moon across their heads and the beautiful sky with sparkling stars.

It was awkward at first, and the teasing I got from lee and the twins, Christ, it just made me wanna hide but thinking back to the mark it looked really pretty.

~~~

    I groan turning I felt Alex's hands on me tighten, gently removing their hands from my body, i  tried getting up but failed because both boys pulled me back down.

" Where are you going to kitten?" Asher asked huskily with his eyes still closed, while he pulled me closer leaving his brother to move closer to us. 

" I need to pee" I whispered trying not to wake Alex up but I think I did a bad job on that as a heard a groan from his mouth.

"Where are you going to" he still sleepy " Bathroom" With that said I quickly stood up but felt dizzy instantly, ok take it from me don't ever rush to get up when you just woke up.

"come back quickly" they both murmured not seeming to notice what just happened.

        Later when it was 6:30 am I was dragged out of bed and had my sweet dream of chocolate, waffles, and lots of desserts. yes, I figured I had a sweet tooth.

" Come on just give me five minutes" I murmured and to think I'll get that five minutes ha what a joke. because I was poured bone-chilling ice water the next second with the excuse that training was about to start and I got 10 minutes to get ready and be at the training ground. I just glare at Ashley, so that's why they aren't here and if looks could kill, she would be six feet under the ground right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we're leaving now," I said with my head stuck to the slightly opened door of their office. I've been opening up to them gradually but my walls are still up I don't know how it will remain like that.

I went downstairs to meet lee and Stella Stephano's mate, he found her a week ago while he was on patrol. They seem so in love. Getting downstairs I hear rushed footsteps coming from where I just came from.

I felt an arm on my waist and I was pulled back into a chest and felt a kiss on my neck and another on the other side of it, I blushed, ever since the whole marking stuff they've been more open on PDA and Lots of touching or as the Chinese would say 'dog food'.

"Hey, stop rubbing it in our faces and no PDA, we have to get going," Lee said playfully, I blushed even more while her brothers just ignored her and turned to face me and asked.

" Where are you going," The boys asked in unison 

" To the mall, because someone thought I needed more clothes and I'm starting school next Monday" I answered shooting a glare at Ashley.'Oh, how I love school' i thought sarcastically, but I'm glad they can't hear my thoughts for now since we haven't mated yet, but from the looks of it, it seems like they could just tell what I was thinking about. Both boys just smiled.

WOW! I think I'm gonna pass out, have I ever told you how they have this killer smile if not then now you know. whenever Alex smiled his deep dimples would pop out at both sides of his cheeks same with Asher, but most times Asher had this goofy grin on which made me wonder if they really were the most feared Alphas.