Chapter 14: CAPTURED

Third person p.o.v:

       Back at the pack house, a girl with snowy white blonde could be seen playing with the pack children in her light blue sundress giving out the impression of a good mother and good Luna to the elders and members, opposite her under a large oak tree sat her friend and future sister-in-law, Ashley. 

     Ashley who was eating the already peeled apple on a plate with one hand using the other to turn the pages of the book she was reading heard the commotion and looked up wondering what it was about until looked around seeing everyone running and children that looked to still be in elementary school were crying, she stood up seeing Jason running over to her while yelling at people to move.

Seeing the confused look on her face Jason who grabbed her hand wanting to pull her a way to keep her somewhere safe was stopped by her, she asked "What's happening and where are we going jay answer me" she looked at him anxiously waiting for an answer hoping it's not what she thought it was.

"Rogues chica, Rogues now let's go you have to follow Nicole, you both have to get to the safe house ok," Jason said looking into her eyes and feeling all sorts of emotion, Ashley who was looking into Jason's eyes quickly looked away awkwardly unable to tell what she saw in his eyes. 

Jason coughed awkwardly and said "Nicole must be gathering most of the children and women to go to the safe house she should be around here," he said looking around when finally saw her "Found her, now go," he said then left giving out the command to em ' Deltas and warriors through their mind link since Alex, asher, and Stephano aren't here and Nicole is doing her part.

"Nic, Come on let's go " Ashley yelled as she saw Nicole still gathering and calling pack members, suddenly Nicole turned around wanting to go back into the pack house.

"You go, I'll be back, make sure all of you are safe," Nicole said, staring into scared Ashley's eyes.

"No, I can't just leave you, what if something happened to you" Ashley replied looking into the girl's eyes at the verge of crying

"Nothing will happen to me Lee, I'm luna and I've responsibilities to fulfill, ok don't cry I'll be back. Now go I'm counting on you" Nicole said, she won't let anything happen to these people, they're her family and she'll protect them no matter what, With that thought in mind, Nicole made a run for the pack house first without looking back while Ashley ran to get some of the children that were by the lakeside to the safe house, after making sure no one was following her she locked the door with the combination code.

                              *****

    Getting into the house Nicole saw no one in the lounge area, or the kitchen, she ran to the game room to see if there were still people there but there was no one there so she went back downstairs to leave but she was blocked by the door by rogues that were still in their human form, thinking of a way to escape this two bluffy guys in front of her whom were blocking her way, she took several steps back making them come into the house, After locking the door making sure there's no escape for her they both smirked and looked at each other. 

       F**k it, she said then punched the guy by the left in the face surprising the guy and his companion, without waiting for them to recover from the surprise she gave a powerful kick to where the sun doesn't shine the guy by the right making him go down unable to fight while holding his crotch, his companion was shocked but soon recovered.

      He threw a punch at her face but she dodged it quickly punching him in his stomach making him do a double-over after that she took a step back and then did an all-around kick hitting him on the head and knocking him out cold,  After that she looked at the other guy who was still holding onto his crotch face all red, she smirked then went to the coat three doors from where they currently were, Seeing this the guy that was still holding onto his injured crotch had a bad premonition.