"Who cooked this?" I asked curiously as I start eating. Like seriously, it's creepy.

"Sam and Adam cooked it. Sarah is sick so she's not around.Sam is replacing her as of now. I still don't like what your wearing." He says with a pout as he looks at what I'm wearing. Adam and Sam seems to be going along nicely. Hmmm. Something smells fishy.

"Who's Sarah?" I ask him hoping he'll drop the conversation about what I'm wearing.

"She's the housekeeper. She lives here to cook and clean the house for me."

"You're just so lazy that you can't even cook for yourself." I say and roll my eyes.

"Maybe I am. And stop changing the subject. I don't want you going to work with that." So, he noticed. This guy is just so persistent. 

"It's your fault I'm wearing this so you don't have the right to complain. Besides, I look good. Admit it." I say and wiggle my eyebrows. He laughs at me and I smile before snatching his phone and taking a selfie. I don't know why but I like taking a selfie whenever I see his phone. We have the same brand but his phone just taunts me to use it. I hand him back his phone and smile before going back to eating.

"Go change into something else, something that shows your neck." He says with a smirk.

"No way. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can control me." 

"Hmm. Fine. Since you said you love me, I'll let it go. For now." I smile at my victory and continued eating. I'm so gonna use be using the 'i love you' strategy everytime we argue. 

When we're done with eating and getting ready, hubby takes my hand and we climb on his car.Sam is the driver and Adam is sitting on the front seat.

I could get used to this every morning.

George talks about the papers we need to sign and all the other things while we're still on the way to the company. Once I sign, the company will officially belong to Garrison Inc. But I will still continue what I'm doing. The thought still bugs me, that I'm going to be married just for Garrison Inc.'s expansion. I feel.. used.

"Hey, are you alright?" My eyes instantly meet Hubby's eyes.

"I..Im fine." I say with a small smile. 

"Well, we're here." I look over to the window and realize that we've arrived McKinley Inns.

Before I could even speak, Hubby instantly pulls my head and kisses me. I kiss him back as I felt my face heating up again.

"There's something in your head that you're not telling me. I'm not letting this go." I sigh as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Well, there goes my morning kiss." He says with a wink. "Have a good day, Wifey."

"You too." I say before kissing his cheek.

"I love you." He says with a big smile.

"I love you too." I smile back at him with a blush. Gosh, I think I'll never get used in saying those four words.

Adam opens the door for me and I walk straight to the building with Adam behind me. I could feel everyone's stare at me as I walk towards the elevator. Well, I'd rather wear this than let anyone see my hickey. I know that I look good.Ugh I'm becoming a bit like George.

"Good Morning, Lauren." I greet Lauren as I reached the top floor. A blush spreads across her face when she sees what I'm wearing.

"G...good Morning Sir!" She says with a stutter. I give her a nod before I walk into my office.